**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This new AI behavior really illuminates how crummy the pots are for their cost...

So... when the new weird AI behavior causes me to get combo'ed into oblivion and I go to drop some units on a healing pot and... it's like a fart in a hurricane.

My R4 5* CM has a total of 23,421 HP... That's 400 credits to completely refill her life bar in AQ/AW. That's $15 if you're paying cash for units.

FIFTEEN DOLLARS!

Let that sink in...

Oh, and just in case you were wondering... it's 175 credits of level 5 health potions if you're questing.

Yep... all those credits... or 2,500 5* crystal shards... What are you thinking is fair?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    You can farm infinite health potions in ROL for free....especially with a 4/55 that hits hard
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    @danielmath As far as I'm aware, you can't farm alliance potions, and that's what he meant, this new AI plays stupidly weird, Non evade champs can magically get out of 5 hit combos and retaliate mid combo and do specials, specially on day 5 AQ...
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    @danielmath As far as I'm aware, you can't farm alliance potions, and that's what he meant, this new AI plays stupidly weird, Non evade champs can magically get out of 5 hit combos and retaliate mid combo and do specials, specially on day 5 AQ...

Oh idk, i haven't seen that in AQ so i can't say (though i only run map 5 so could be different AI in harder map)