**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

May buffs

2»

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Hood?

There hasn’t been any word on Hood unfortunately. I doubt we’ll see him yet as they probably put him to the end of the line until they get the buffs they’re currently working on done.
    theyprolly need tosort out the persistent charges bug first
    The bug fix team and the champion design team are not necessarily the same team. Doing one does not preclude doing the other.
    not that idiots
    i meant they need to sort out persistent charges problem otherwise putting in a new persistent charge champ whose charges wont work anyway would not be beneficial to anyone smh
    Champions are designed way in advance so any new champ with persistent charges released these days were probably designed way before they realised it was a serious issue. Plus, for the most part, persistent charges are still working and while annoying sometimes, I won't have a problem with them releasing persistent charges champions.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

I really hope Black Panther doesn't turn out like DDHK.

I completely agree. There’s a video of a damage comparison between him and NF and he surprised me with his damage potential. He needed synergy though to compete with NF. Somehow I’m feeling his current synergies might hurt him if he’s competing with NF even now. I think they should buff him independent of his synergies. If they think a synergy will make him OP, remove those synergies rather than buff him stingily expecting us to pair him to get the best out of him.
    I may be wrong, but I’m not having a good feeling about his overhaul with that aggressive play-styles they’re talking about. He might end up not practical and too risky to not worth the efforts. I hope they prove me wrong.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    Hopefully BP will be at least on par with JP.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Wicket329 said:

Hood?

There hasn’t been any word on Hood unfortunately. I doubt we’ll see him yet as they probably put him to the end of the line until they get the buffs they’re currently working on done.
    theyprolly need tosort out the persistent charges bug first
    The bug fix team and the champion design team are not necessarily the same team. Doing one does not preclude doing the other.
    not that idiots
    i meant they need to sort out persistent charges problem otherwise putting in a new persistent charge champ whose charges wont work anyway would not be beneficial to anyone smh
    Champions are designed way in advance so any new champ with persistent charges released these days were probably designed way before they realised it was a serious issue. Plus, for the most part, persistent charges are still working and while annoying sometimes, I won't have a problem with them releasing persistent charges champions.
    exactly hood was made way before but now that the persistent charges problem happened with him they are just delaying his rerelease as a buffed champion until first the charges problem is solved.
    this is just my hypothesis.
    hopefully charges get solved soon and then hood can also come back as a totally stable character
    They delayed his buff release because of the community outrage and said that they'll rebuff him. It takes time to do that. But yea, I hope by the time new persistent charges champions come out, this bug is fixed or at the very least considerably better and more stable.