**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is void a forgotten champ?

2»

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Quake sucks for me. Easily bottom half of science.

Because I suck with her and haven’t found a significant enough roadblock to incentivize me to practice her playstyle
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★

Quake sucks for me. Easily bottom half of science.

Because I suck with her and haven’t found a significant enough roadblock to incentivize me to practice her playstyle

What a terrible opinion.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Quake is awesome
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★
    Quake is awesome
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Void is one of the best champions in the game. He's so enjoyable to play, too. Its not like his rotation is all that fun, but just the way he interacts with certain characters and nodes is just incredibly entertaining. His prestige is pretty good, he is a sustainable character, and his damage output is amazing and it doesnt take that long to build up. The only realy problem with Void is that he requires to be high sig in order to get the most out of him. Sure, you can still use him if he's unawakened or at a low sig level, the damage output will actually be quite decent, but he won't be nearly as good as he would be if he was at a high sig level.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

I use void all the time, awesome champ with loads of utility

@Agent_X_zzz On what lanes besides power gain/heal reversal? And i guess countering evade. I tried to utilize the “deal damage without having to touch the enemy” but you end up getting cornered
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    My go-to boss killer for Thing/Doom etc meta bosses in AW.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Void is one of those champs who is always gonna have use in the game...going through act 6 he was one of the champs that I missed the most especially in 6.2.5
    Yes others might do what void does faster but he is so much more reliable and versatile and many times u need reliability more than speed