**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Kung Fu Summoner

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ]

Rohit_316 said:

So what i have noticed by playing side quest is that rewards i.e, hand to hand crystal and legendary nexus was on the ring path only . Most probably it will be the same for other weeks paths as well .

Duped King Groot from legendary nexus ..he was the only 5* and pulled 5* BWDO from hand to hand crystal (already got a 6*) .

How did you get the shards for opening the 5 star H2H crystal? chapter 2 should not be open right now!?
    @TheBoogyMan the gated path in quest 2 chapter one gives a five star h2h combat crystal

Yeah. i forgot that legendary difficulty gives a 5 star h2h in chapter 1 itself
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 305 β˜…β˜…
    t1as and 85% of a 6* are great and singlehandedly make the event worthwhile but there is one huge thing that gets me worried.

Starting this event the special shard crystals that appear in events from time to time (like H2H now) are available in Grandmaster and Cavalier versions only, like featured hero ones. That means that our ability to gain rare 2*s is gone forever, right?

Come on Kabam, I'm a collector/completionist type of player, being locked out of getting Vision/Deadpool above lowest rarities is enough (especially that every question about if they're coming back gets ignored), but now locking like 80% of champion pool of a particular rarity? Can we at the very least get the list of 2*s in premium crystals expanded?
  • onitsudryonitsudry Posts: 9 β˜…
    Nice
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    3 Cavalier Crystal , this is just sad. I would expect at least 10 but 3.. 3 is a joke.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not a lot of Cavs, @Megavok but that just means fewer 3* for me.

I believe the 6* shards overall are better though.

Dr. Zola
  • Varo997Varo997 Posts: 3
    edited May 2021
    Somebody knows if we can use a ring to unlock a path of differents difficulties or we have just to select a difficulty and can't do the rest??
    For example, i want to 100% explore chapter 1 of Epic and try the legendary.. could i do It??πŸ€”
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Boo
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Varo997 said:

Somebody knows if we can use a ring to unlock a path of differents difficulties or we have just to select a difficulty and can't do the rest??
    For example, i want to 100% explore chapter 1 of Epic and try the legendary.. could i do It??πŸ€”
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Boo

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So from cav. One got 5* DD and from H2H , got 5* BWDO . OK to me.
  • JC_DudeJC_Dude Posts: 8 β˜…

Bawa69 said:

Bawa69 said:

Just to Summarize the Rewards:

Dude 1.2 million gold, 10 t1a, 8500 6*shards. These rewards are great.

Also no 5* AG this time? I am Sad :'(
    Apart from the lack of 5* shards (compensated with the 5* hand to hand crystal and shards) and 5* awakening gem these rewards are pretty good....10t1a is something that really caught my eye as well...good job Kabam
    Exactly, the shortage of availability of t1a in the contest is really a problem and if they give out huge amount like this every month or even half of it I am Happy with it. πŸ‘
    U can easily get teir 1 Alpha if u play the right AQ map everyday
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    JC_Dude said:

Bawa69 said:

Bawa69 said:

Apart from the lack of 5* shards (compensated with the 5* hand to hand crystal and shards) and 5* awakening gem these rewards are pretty good....10t1a is something that really caught my eye as well...good job Kabam
    Exactly, the shortage of availability of t1a in the contest is really a problem and if they give out huge amount like this every month or even half of it I am Happy with it. πŸ‘
    I do play map 5 when i am in alliance. Currently i have taken 1 month break from Alliance due to exams :)
    JC_Dude said:

Bawa69 said:

Bawa69 said:

Also i rather like to spend my Glory on t5b/t2a than on t1a
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Have got 11 t1a till now ..bless you Kabam
  • LasttimeLasttime Posts: 1
    Nice
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Speaking of T1 alphas, I now have several in my overflow (which is good, I’m not moaning).

From just 1 days worth of play I feel happier than the rewards I got for the whole month of April! Lol
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ekhm

• DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MiStaLova said:

Ekhm

I just got to the chi level. Who did you use for him?
  • onitsudryonitsudry Posts: 9 β˜…
    Good champs inside
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

JC_Dude said:

Bawa69 said:

Bawa69 said:

That is your decision. You should spend your glory on what you want. But, don't blame Kabam if you fall short on other resources. T1a is available in plenty in the contest. Just need to put in the work to get them and manage them so that you don't run out of them.
    Pulyaman said:

JC_Dude said:

Bawa69 said:

Bawa69 said:

That is your decision. You should spend your glory on what you want. But, don't blame Kabam if you fall short on other resources. T1a is available in plenty in the contest. Just need to put in the work to get them and manage them so that you don't run out of them.
    Never did I blame Kabam... Actually I am Appreciating them for increasing the amount of resources available.
    Also Every month we get only 5 t1a from event quest (Heroic and Master), which is only enough to take a 5* r1 to r2 or A 5* r2 to r3. Where as for a player at my progression level needs to take atleast 1 5* to r4 a month which requires around 16 alphas and that is a lot more than what we get. I don't know how that's 'PLENTY' apart from the glory store.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So...correct me if I'm wrong, but doing the math, with the solo events, the Lei Tai arena, and the login calendar, we can get....three h2h cav crystals? A bit low compared to usual. Kinda weird.
    YoMoves said:

So...correct me if I'm wrong, but doing the math, with the solo events, the Lei Tai arena, and the login calendar, we can get....three h2h cav crystals? A bit low compared to usual. Kinda weird.

Its bit low then usual because whenever we got Cavs we didn't have other good rewards in side quest like 8500 6* shards, 2 5* crystals.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Pulyaman said:

JC_Dude said:

Bawa69 said:

Bawa69 said:

Never did I blame Kabam... Actually I am Appreciating them for increasing the amount of resources available.
    Also Every month we get only 5 t1a from event quest (Heroic and Master), which is only enough to take a 5* r1 to r2 or A 5* r2 to r3. Where as for a player at my progression level needs to take atleast 1 5* to r4 a month which requires around 16 alphas and that is a lot more than what we get. I don't know how that's 'PLENTY' apart from the glory store.
    What about the T1a arena that runs every 9 days? You get 9 at least from them if you hit the 1.6 mill. There is also the 3 day alliance events that provide T1a for a relatively small peak milestone. That's 10 per month if I am not mistaken. As I said, if you don't want to buy from the glory store, that's your decision. But, you cannot say Kabam have not been providing.
    "Exactly, the shortage of availability of t1a in the contest". This was your message. There is no shortage of t1a in the contest. There are impatient people wanting to rank up champs as soon as they get them and forget that resources come at a certain pace and you need to be patient to get them.
  • I have rings please friends
  • I3loodAngelI3loodAngel Posts: 30 β˜…
    I am sorry but chapter 2 and 3 prizes are utterly and completely atrocious. Who needs a chance to get 500 6 star shards? If you have 15 - 20 stars that’s not much and borderline meaningless, while if you have 0-1 six stars chances are you won’t be able to rank up 6 star anyway and you lack good 5 stars.

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I am sorry but chapter 2 and 3 prizes are utterly and completely atrocious. Who needs a chance to get 500 6 star shards? If you have 15 - 20 stars that’s not much and borderline meaningless, while if you have 0-1 six stars chances are you won’t be able to rank up 6 star anyway and you lack good 5 stars.

You do know that there are more shards than that in the whole quest right?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It would be great to be able to see the chest rewards in game...it's quite annoying having to check in forums to see what we can get.
  • I3loodAngelI3loodAngel Posts: 30 β˜…
    Voltolos said:

Only one chest in the locked path. Other paths are even more ridiculous. Plus there is a chance, so you might not even get that, just gold for example.

Voltolos said:

Only one chest in the locked path. Other paths are even more ridiculous. Plus there is a chance, so you might not even get that, just gold for example.

This isn't a chance/RNG quest? THE REWARDS IN THIS QUEST ARE GUARANTEED. You can REPLAY the quest, get all 3 chests and take all the rewards from the quest, it doesn't limit you to getting only one chest.

Also if you play legendary difficulty & Epic difficulty there is a total of 8500 6* shards, i don't know where did you count only 500 from.