Options

After over a month of waiting.

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Over a month ago, maybe even two months, I got to the much talked about quest, 6.2.2. This fight has some pretty annoying nodes which make it that only a select few champions can really take the boss, Mr Sinister down. I had nobody for these nodes, (caustic temper), and I began opening cosmic and tech duals to try to pull CMM, or any synergy partners to use for the node.

About 3 weeks ago, I opened two, on two different days. The first one had warlock. (Now rank 5), and the second one gave me Hyperion. (Rank 4, and awakened). I was ecstatic at both of these really good pulls, but was saddened when I realized I had no ultron for the warlock synergy. I also still didn’t have anyone else that could do it.

Or so I thought. In my disappointment, I failed to realize that Hyperion had not only easy access to furies, but was also poison immune. I finished exploring EQ, and decided to try it today. Popped on a cosmic power, and special booster, and after a revive or two,

He was gone.

I am so excited to get into the rest of act 6. I got so sick and tired of seeing people with the right counters doing it easy, when their roster wasn’t even close to as progressed as mine was. Now, with 8 rank 5s, and plenty more on the way, I am ready.

Hopefully I will have a post about Mordo and the champion in the next couple days/weeks. I also might make a preparation post for the champion, so be on the lookout for that too.
Though it may seem small, it is a great milestone for me, and I am glad to have passed it.

And with that said and done, I bid you good day

Comments