**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alpha 1 Resource Availability

Ever since AQ Season 4 I have been stuck at being 125 shards away from forming an Alpha 1. I am not in an alliance that does lower maps, so will there be a way to form Alpha 1's from shards via anything other than lower AQ map crystals? Alpha 1's are REQUIRED to rank up any 4* to R3 and up....not to mention the astronomical amount need to rank up to any level on a 5*. Seems this may have been overlooked. I am not hard pressed to form that Alpha 1 other than my OCD, I do all the other things to get Alpha 1's and just thought this may have been an oversight.

Comments

• Options
    StefffStefff Posts: 121
    You'll probably get alpha cat shards from milestone rewards - Map 3 crystals usually contain them.
  • Options
    WarChildWarChild Posts: 43
    edited May 2017
    That's what I am trying to say, I only do Map 5 and 6 lol. Higher tier and yet the higher tier has no way to form that key element that helps them rank their 5* champs....is what it is I guess.

*Should elaborate a little more, in Expert Tier of AQ...there are no Map 1-4 crystals from Milestone rewards, only Glory and Map 5/6 Crystals*
  • Options
    ShivamrajShivamraj Posts: 3
    Hii fraends
  • Options
    AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    I have like 20 in the overflow, you seem to get quite a few from event quests and 3-day events.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Shards only available in AQ crystals from maps 1-3. Every other source for T1a are for whole cats.

3-day alliance events (one every 3 days)
    T1a arena (3 per event)
    Monthly EQs (5 per month)
    Challenge Quests (10 in the Champions Clash)

That's up to 35 per month depending on your activity and your ally without buying anything. Then depending on your AQ results (glory), you can buy more.

I'm always seeing at least 3-5 in my stash, and that's with 40+ 5* champs and 40 more maxed 4* (and still hitting milestone #4 in every 22hr level-up event)