What happened to the wish crystals Kabam?

Kabam talked about releasing a new type of crystal called the wish crystal and somehow everyone’s forgotten about it. Kabam gave us a late 2020 to early 2021 release window and I still se no signs of it. If it’s getting delayed maybe Kabam should notify us.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Thread No. 690 on this topic.
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    nolcuN said:

They could make it themselves easy by just following up on their roadmap.
    Roadmaps are like guidelines. Not necessarily followed to the tee, people adapt and change along the way. That’s why people are waiting for a new roadmap. Some people that come on the forums take what’s been said as “set in stone”. Really need to take a step back and read what is in front of them.
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★

Kabam talked about releasing a new type of crystal called the wish crystal and somehow everyone’s forgotten about it. Kabam gave us a late 2020 to early 2021 release window and I still se no signs of it. If it’s getting delayed maybe Kabam should notify us.

It's coming 'soon'
  • 66thBigChungus66thBigChungus Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2021
    Jaded said:

nolcuN said:

Roadmaps are like guidelines. Not necessarily followed to the tee, people adapt and change along the way. That’s why people are waiting for a new roadmap. Some people that come on the forums take what’s been said as “set in stone”. Really need to take a step back and read what is in front of them.
    There’s no point of releasing a roadmap if it’s not going to be accurate. You’re making it seem like it’s a normal thing for a company not being able to deliver on time. All hail Kabam for not being able to follow up on their roadmap lol.( No offence to kabam ig that they’re busy)

• odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    Hopefully not bases 'soon'

Jaded said:

nolcuN said:

There’s no point of releasing a roadmap if it’s not going to be accurate. You’re making it seem like it’s a normal thing for a company not being able to deliver on time. All hail Kabam for not being able to follow up on their roadmap lol.( No offence to kabam if that they’re busy)

No ofc they aren't busy among creating content in advance, creating content catering to both fun and enjoyable tastes as well as upcoming content for endgamers, fixing bugs, releasing champions, dealing with the community, etc.
    Why would they be busy.

Roadmaps are used to serve as a guideline. They aren't follwed down to every single detail. Some of their ideas work, some of them. They did say when they released the roadmap that they were still figuring out the tech for this crystal or something. Give it time.

Jaded said:

nolcuN said:

There’s no point of releasing a roadmap if it’s not going to be accurate. You’re making it seem like it’s a normal thing for a company not being able to deliver on time. All hail Kabam for not being able to follow up on their roadmap lol.( No offence to kabam ig that they’re busy)

This was there first real roadmap, I would figure a company would be overzealous with their first. As they learn more about what they can and can not provide in a time frame they make the roadmaps better. No one person is infallible, not you, not me and definitely not kabam. Holding them to what they said is one thing, being annoying about making the same thread on the same topic repeatedly is childish.
    nolcuN said:

They could make it themselves easy by never releasing a roadmap again. What's your point?

nolcuN said:

They could make it themselves easy by never releasing a roadmap again. What's your point?
    Totally...
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Where is my compensation for not releasing wish crystals on time. I could have gotten my 6 star CGR by now. :p
    edited April 2021
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

nolcuN said:

This was there first real roadmap, I would figure a company would be overzealous with their first. As they learn more about what they can and can not provide in a time frame they make the roadmaps better. No one person is infallible, not you, not me and definitely not kabam. Holding them to what they said is one thing, being annoying about making the same thread on the same topic repeatedly is childish.
    I understand that holding them accountable is a very childish thing. But I never did that. I never complained that they hadn’t been released. I just said I’m wondering when they would be released because we’ve reached the window they specified. You’re the one making the same thread by calling people childish even though you’re not even talking with common sense. Imagine you being excited for something to be released and wondering when it’s coming, and I tell you you’re childish for that. KYS
  • nolcuNnolcuN Member Posts: 159 ★★
    edited April 2021

nolcuN said:

The Point is, everyone should post their questions all over the forum regarding promised Items from the last roadmap. Or Kabam could just follow-up on the status themselves. Or at least commit on a date for their new roadmap.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Member Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

nolcuN said:

I understand that holding them accountable is a very childish thing. I understand that they’re busy with things to create. I apologise for sounding childish. But what do you mean by making the same thread on the same topic. When did I ever do that kys.
    He wasn't referring to you. Other forum members have created multiple threads on this and a simple search would have helped you find them. You stated in your initial post that, "somehow everyone’s forgotten about it" and that's 100% not true, as there's a thread on this almost weekly
    nolcuN said:

nolcuN said:

The Point is, everyone should post their questions all over the forum regarding promised Items from the last roadmap. Or Kabam could just follow-up in the status themselves.
    They did follow it up some time ago. I'd expect another one to come up soon.

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

nolcuN said:

I understand that holding them accountable is a very childish thing. I understand that they’re busy with things to create. I apologise for sounding childish. But what do you mean by making the same thread on the same topic. When did I ever do that kys.
    He wasn't referring to you. Other forum members have created multiple threads on this and a simple search would have helped you find them. You stated in your initial post that, "somehow everyone’s forgotten about it" and that's 100% not true, as there's a thread on this almost weekly

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

nolcuN said:

I searched and couldn’t find any, so I thought people had forgotten about it. Thanks for the info good to know.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Member Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

nolcuN said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

nolcuN said:

I searched and couldn’t find any, so I thought people had forgotten about it. Thanks for the info good to know.

Here you go:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/260114/wish-crystal
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1663664#Comment_1663664
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1616670#Comment_1616670
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/232725/wish-crystal
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1608078#Comment_1608078
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/250472/wish-crystal-release-in-march
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/241390/wish-crystal-development
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    Early soon
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Like the name implies, keep wishing
  • JslapJslap Member Posts: 68
    Imo first we will see will be in a July 4th offer