**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHERE IS IRON FIST

Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Jokes aside I have a 5/65 and he needs a buff why is he not on the list but Guillotine is?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,014 ★★★★★
    As was stated in the post, just because a champion is not on the list does not mean they are not in consideration/already scheduled for a buff. It is entirely possible that Iron Fist’s buff is already scheduled, or that they may be changing his animations and so it is a more intricate process.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

As was stated in the post, just because a champion is not on the list does not mean they are not in consideration/already scheduled for a buff. It is entirely possible that Iron Fist’s buff is already scheduled, or that they may be changing his animations and so it is a more intricate process.

Nooooooooooooooo dont touch his animations!

Im gonna r5 mine tomorrow, because of the animations.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Nooooooooooooooo dont touch his animations!

Im gonna r5 mine tomorrow, because of the animations.
    But they could be adding more detail and more glowing Fists to his animations!?
  • Noob_for_LifeNoob_for_Life Posts: 21
    Hope he gets a buff & also Diablo