Man thing number adjustments

Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Member Posts: 221
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Manthing number adjustment Now by no means do I think man thing is a bad character personally I think he is very good my only problem with him is that all his numbers are low in duration and potency. He has great utility and damage the problem is just keeping those. Now to fix these issue's I propose some adjustment to the abilitys chance and amounts. Another thing to mention is that with synergy's he is really good and fun to play its just that keeping that up is a pain

All of these upgrades are based on a maxed out 4 star

Heavy unstoppable now lasts 2 seconds And grants a damage cap of 10% to manthing

The reason for this is because one second typically does not give the enemy any time to attack you. I also had a protection buff because before hand the unstoppable was a piece of utility that was defense only now its can be used on offense

2nd The armor break from the toxic pubicules has been upgraded from 222.22 now to 322.22 the reason for this is because even in the best circumstances he won't inflict as man of these as other champions would 3rd Agitation gained from mediums is now 10 and the synergy sasquatch now makes the damage bonus from agitation 15% more The reason for this is because when it was testing him i found without the synergy you couldn't keep the agitation up easily but with it you could do it easily

4th Expected immunitys He is now immune to poison and coldsnap Currently in game he is immune to bleed but i'm pretty sure he should be poison immune and coldsnap immune. Now the reason for this is because first he lacks any blood which at the very least would make both of those a bit less effective additionally he is made of swamp matter which I don't think would care too much about poison or the coldsnap

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Plants can be damaged by excessive cold, especially those used to warmer climates like in a swamp, but I get the poison immunity
  • Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Member Posts: 221
    Ah okay
    I was thinking that he would be fine since we can see that he can generate fire from his body on the sp3. Which I would think would allow some sort of self heating mechanic.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    But manthing is already great, he doesn't need any of this. And the unstoppable heavy is the perfect length
    @Crcrcrc
    He is already good but his numbers just need a small touch up for him to be great
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    You can stack like 7 armor breaks already. He’s awesome with MD
    @Crcrcrc
    I know and thats my favorite part about him but the problem is that his damage is inconsistent je can get decent numbers but chances are he will have 6 at most which is only 1200 of a armor break, and i know that the poisons are there but the armor breaks are just way too weak to be powerful