**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4 reasons why you should vote antman

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
1. I have him 6* duped (Not important)
2. There's a debuff immune antman, masochism antman and dmg reflecting antman , etc. etc. and he's very annoying on defense. if he gets buffed , he might get removed from there like crossbones and htd
3. They MIGHT remove his glancing to make it better
4. He's got a good synergy with ghost

Comments

• Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    I approve of this message. I will also be changing my profile picture accordingly.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    wait until the results, everybody said to vote for omega sentinel? and u understand now.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Antman forever
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    After reading this i see what u mean. Hence why people should vote Agent Venom
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Guillotine!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I am strictly against buffing Antman because of the Ghost synergy.

Ghost is an insanely good champion, but the greatness always came at cost of bringing synergy champs, who weren't as good (Wasp is great, Hood ok, Antman meh).

I think it is unfair to continually buff champions who are essential for Ghost. First Hood and now potentially Antman. That would make Ghost even clearer winner for majority of content.

So for balance of the game's meta, I think Antman should stay where he is in order to serve as a counterweight for Ghost's opness
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Looks like everyones forgetting antman has a synergy with Fury
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Looks like everyones forgetting antman has a synergy with Fury

Check 2 comments above you lol.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I think people saying Antman could become more annoying in defense is not a good argument. This is a rework, Kabam could remove the ability entirely, or they could tie it with something else similar to storm X. Any champion rework has the risk, we can see DDHK, Kingpin and Magneto have become better attackers and also more annoying defenders.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    OG Avengers need some love...
    Avengers are really lacking in game.

He has some crazy synergies with him.
    Quantum trinity
    3 Evade charges with Nick Fury

He is tanky.
    Great in defense with high Sig(hope they keep his glancing mechanic and improve it to use it offensively)
    Potential to shape shift- Antman/Giant-man
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    #BuffAntman