**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beat the Deadpool Arena Quick

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
Sharing the love...

Use 3* for this arena, with your 3x arena boosts. This will give you 45k points per fight instead of the 15k if you use nothing. Happy hunting!

Comments

• PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Thanks. I can't figure this arena out. There are no multipliers? Are there deathmatches? What star champs give you the most points?
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★

Thanks. I can't figure this arena out. There are no multipliers? Are there deathmatches? What star champs give you the most points?

No multipliers. There are death matches though, but you can always lose the fights because there are no multipliers. All star champs give the same amount of points so use 3* champs with 3x arena boosts to earn all milestones quickly.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    There are no multipliers and every fight gives around 15k points regardless of star rating.

@Typhoon that's an excellent idea !
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    O thank u mate
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Thanks!
    Used 5 stars with boosts but those didn't increase the points.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★

Thanks!
    Used 5 stars with boosts but those didn't increase the points.

5* are viable as well. I have a ton of 3* boosts that I never use and typically save my 5*/6* boosts for 5* arena.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Wish a 1* Deadpool was part of the final milestone. Not interested in spending money just to get a 1*. @Kabam Miike Really after this many years still having us pay to get a 1*. Think about it Kabam, please!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Where do you get the 3x boosts? From the boost crystals? I've only got 1.3 and 1.5 multipliers
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    @Snizzbar said:

Where do you get the 3x boosts? From the boost crystals? I've only got 1.3 and 1.5 multipliers