**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I am Looking for Alliance - MY PRESTIGE IS 5000

Line ID - Balli.yodha
In Game Name - balli.randhawa

Looking for Map 66555 or 65555 or weekly t4cc
Prestige - 5k
Active Status - Super Active

Thanks

Comments

• Contact me @ theabusementpark on line
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    What’s prestige? And yes I know I look really stupid by asking this question
  • BaliBali Posts: 11
    4980. can jump 5k plus
    Is prestige like your rating?
    what u r saying bro. i am 250 k plus rating player, prestige is 4980. i have dupe gem which i can use to jump the prestige. i have 2 5star champ on r4.
    Ooooooooh
    pn2tme19wdre.png
    Here’s a shoutout, these guys needed someone like you
    ;)
    thats me , i think u r drunk
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Try 6-0-9. We are growing, and have a very organized strategy set-up in our Line chatrooms designated to each battlegroup.
    Bali lol no I gave U a shout out
    This guy needed a guy like you and I showed them this thread, plus I’m not able to drink I’m not 18
  • lerkdajerklerkdajerk Posts: 33
    Bali we are looking for 1. Top 300 ally. weekly t4cc. hit me up
    line ID is the same as my name
  • Hey balli, my ally runs 5,6,5,5,5 and lands top 300, have sent an in game friend request accept if interested
  • Can't find u in Line.
    My user ID in Line is jonnieblaze
    Ign Cosmickk
    Hit me up.
  • CosmicGazerCosmicGazer Posts: 27
    Hi Bali, we maybe able to help one another....tried your LINE id, but was unable to locate yourself.

Would you mind contacting me on my LINE id - CosmicGazer or IGN id - Cosmic Gazer ?

Thank you
  • missyuamissyua Posts: 104
    Interested in you joining our alliance.. LineID missyua18