**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is stealthy still usefull for endgame content?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have seen people dont talk about him much after falcon and mole man buff...!!!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Berjibs said:

No he can’t do any of that stuff in act 6 he used to be able to do.

uh wdym (unless you were joking lol). He can still do a bunch of stuff. He just needs to be played carefully that's all.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes. He is awesome.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

What this makes no sense, if he was able to do it, then he is still able to do it, especially since act 6 was nerfed, that would only make it easier for him.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    He's still the same, and still a great option for the GM. If anything, he's even more viable due to the lessened attack values as other have said.

His block is still tissuepaper, so intercepting is the way unless you want to make a habit of mugging WS for his potions... as others have said. Well I'm being redundant, but I think that's just my MO now, lol.

I just wish his enervate wasn't so short that it's practically useless.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    The fact that he literally loses so much health off parries doesn't really help his case lol.
    But still, he has a lot of damage and utility, still good if you can intercept.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He’s still very useful in act 6 and I am considering taking him to 6* r3 to get thronebreaker when I form a skill t5cc.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

Berjibs said:

What this makes no sense, if he was able to do it, then he is still able to do it, especially since act 6 was nerfed, that would only make it easier for him.
    It makes sense if you have a sense of humour.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    He seems to have a hectic play style. I don't particularly like that. I took him to r5 because I was not having any gooa skill champ. I pulled nick fury and stealthy has been on the bench for me ever since.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Stealthy is awesome.

He is not super easy to use tho.

You might want to look up rotations on YT.
    Very strong utility + heavy damage.

He is a glass cannon type champ.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Seraphion said:

Stealthy is awesome.

Yeah I agree. As ColinWitworth69 said above, running him with Guardian would solve his block prof problem to some extent. His health is kinda bad too. One thing I like about Stealthy is that he can hit on block, dash back, and dash forward and intercept the opponent.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Got stealthy at 6* r3 and he slays everything...dunno what’s everyone on about poor block proficiency when he reaches his max damage potential in under 20 hits and takes down 6.4 lane defenders in under 60 hits..one of the best slows in the game which makes unstoppable almost non existent and also counters miss..definitely a banger of a champ
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Seraphion said:

Stealthy is awesome.

Yeah I agree. As ColinWitworth69 said above, running him with Guardian would solve his block prof problem to some extent. His health is kinda bad too. One thing I like about Stealthy is that he can hit on block, dash back, and dash forward and intercept the opponent.
    Is that 100% safe with him?
    In that case he would have a faster recovery rate than any other champ.

That would actuly be very big utility. I will try that.