**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glass cannon or recovery?

Which mastery is more important?

Glass cannon or recovery? 36 votes

Glass cannon
52%
CassyCupidFred_JoeitySuperfighter101SeraphionTripleUFit_Fun9329IronGladiator229832057573Ben_15455SkyLord7000Will3808ChaosMax1012Valentinos13Negative_100Dreanicagroundedmaster20005CoołComsResternboy32 19 votes
Recovery
47%
Lvernon15EgretM4MysterioN1nthcloudGarrettNBonzodavidBollandHoitadoAmnetiesTheBair123Yodabolt21bruhmomento69RaviDaviThePredator1001Salve_maker05LBN1FrostDeezAKA 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Recovery
    Don’t like glass cannon overall
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Depends. If you’re going for willpower then you might as well get recovery. If all out attack masteries then glass cannon. Have both personally.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Glass cannon
    Berjibs said:

Depends. If you’re going for willpower then you might as well get recovery. If all out attack masteries then glass cannon. Have both personally.

This exactly. Go for recovery if you want willpower. Otherwise go for glass cannon.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Glass cannon
    1 trick is to get greater Vitality up to rank 6 as a stepping stone for Willpower.

That way you can counter some of the negatives from Glass Cannon.

Glass Cannon is super important to unlock asap after greater Precision/Cruelty and Block Proficiency.

ppl might disagree with this but then they don't understand mastery.

Here is my guide if you want to see what good options are:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/183191/my-mastery-guide#latest
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    You'll want both if you run suicides.

Glass Cannon is the more useful of the two if you're not gonna run WP. There honestly might be better options in general, depending on your current setup.

If you're working towards WP, then recovery will be wanted for the boost and the stupid point-requirement.

On a side note: If you do wanna run suicides, it's better to have Recovery and WP already done first. Then a point in GC. Then wait until you have enough 7 Mastery Points so you can put 1 in Recoil and 3 in each LC and DE; suicides are sorta all or nothin'.

Hell, I even had max Coagulate to tone down the bleed before I went full suicides. Most people don't, but I was heavy into arena grinding and used so boosts to explore act 4, so the points came quick.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Glass cannon
    *Nick Fury Exists

👀