**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tough 6* nexus

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I've already made my decision and I'm super happy but which one would of you chosen?

Comments

• Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Easily AA
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    AA
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    AA
  • Options
    DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Since they’re all new, I don’t see how this is tough unless you have a roster built for the others.

AA all the way in that one. Whoever you chose though glad you’re happy!
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I would factor a couple diffrent things here, first I would ask myself If I had a 5* version of any of these champions, and then I would choose accordingly, 2nd If I did not have any suicides I would choose AA. 3rd If I ran suicides I would proceed to think about what I would use these champs for, and I likely I would choose AA since sigs are hard to get, which omega greatly benefits from.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I would go Omega Red because he is widely considered to be the best mutant in the game
  • Options
    Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    AA
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    GagoH said:

I would go Omega Red because he is widely considered to be the best mutant in the game

He needs suicides, an awakening, 200 stones, and sabretooth to be the best though
    Just the suicides masteries. I played a lot with him to say that.
    It is like people saying CMM have to be awakened: wrong.
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

Nah he is not. Magneto is at first in general and Colossus takes the spot with full team synergies.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Omega for the future.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Well then... looks like everyone mocked me, pointed and laughed, raised my underwear on the school flagpole. All talking about "suicides, an awakening, 200 stones, and sabretooth". But tell me, WHO IS LAUGHING NOW? :D <-- ME
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I hope the argument of “I have them at 5/65” goes away soon. People tend to be short sighted initially, then a movement happens and everyone realizes that 6* has a high ceiling of potential and take up the 6* anyways.

A unduped omega red is very lame, archangel unduped can still put out a ton of damage.
  • Options
    Faseeh said:

Should have chosen elsa smh

This information isn’t suppose to be public yet dude. 🤫
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

He needs suicides, an awakening, 200 stones, and sabretooth to be the best though
    His damage is pretty low without the stones, I only hear that when they talk about accessing her utility that long indestructible buff. So it’s kinda true if you want to do content with her
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

GagoH said:

His damage is pretty low without the stones, I only hear that when they talk about accessing her utility that long indestructible buff. So it’s kinda true if you want to do content with her
    Yeah exactly.
    For cmm you can play her without sig and without nick fury but it adds another level of what she is capable of doing. Almost night and day difference.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

I've already made my decision and I'm super happy but which one would of you chosen?

AA is who I would chose.
    Omega won’t be a bad choice, but it will only be the start of your journey, to hunt the awake and get him to a very high sig.