**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If this game went on infinitely, mutants could probably come up with characters for like 15 years .

limeade32limeade32 Posts: 404 ★★
Imo i can come up with new mutants forever, but not so much the other classes. If they knew people would still be playing 10 years later, mutants would probably be split somehow because its basically its own franchise within marvel (all characters/teams other than spiderman get 1 series a month, mutants probably have 6 or 7 going at a time, even more so rn.) Just something i was thinking about, the mutant class could easily have enough characters for its own game like this.

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I mean
    You could get a lot of people for skill too
    In fact, if you're really running out of ideas, you could literally pick out random people give em a knife or gun or martial art training and make a skill champ out of em
    Imo skill class is pretty exploitable in terms of new characters
    Well you could potentially extend that argument for every class
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    You could take a leaf out of EA's book and just change the hair colour of one of the characters and sell it as a whole new champion. I could come with changes to last a million years.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

You could take a leaf out of EA's book and just change the hair colour of one of the characters and sell it as a whole new champion. I could come with changes to last a million years.

ummm.. cap marvel m/s marvel... ironman sim(ik these are atleast diff characters but abilities .. you know what i am talking about).... goldpool deadpool platpool.. (they are just reskins even if have different abilities well tbh platpool still has more abilities atleast)
    Tbf, those are really old champions while Platpool is a completely new deadpool.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Most characters have different variants from the comics, whether it was because they moved team, are a different multi-dimensional version or different comic run from a different artist. You could go for 30 years and not run out of characters for any class if the release schedule is 2 per month. Not forgetting they would probably reboot characters in different movie franchises or tv shows and we get that IP carrying across as well.