**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How useful is a 5* Corvus (without suicides) in Act 6, 7, and Cav EQ?

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So, a lot of people have claimed that Corvus Glaive’s value drops significantly in Act 6.3 and beyond because of the high health pools, unless you have a 6* with suicides and boosts on.

I’m not running suicides at all and I only have a 5* Corvus Glaive. Is a 5* (no suicides) useful in act 6, act 7, and cav eq?

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    Very useful as I used him
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    I've used my 5/65 a lot, you could use some boosts to somewhat fill in the suicides gap, I found him more useful in 7.1 as half the paths give attack boosts and didn't find the need to boost as much as I did for 6.4 and 6.3
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    I don't use him in Act6.
    But for other game modes he is still a beast.

Cavalier cosmic EQ, he is one of the best options.

He deserves rank 5 as 5*.

I don't used suicides.
    First fight is pain but after 1 charges he is tooo good.(I don't use him in Act6)
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,121 ★★★★★
    Late Act 6 stuff I never used him. Act 7 he does pretty well in though and is decent option for Cav EQ. Still an AQ god though if that means anything to you

I’ve never used suicides and most likely never will
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    The only time I have used Corvus in act 6 was against Emma Frost in the Omega Boss Quest with the Icarus Global Node since I didn't have other reliable Armor Break champs.

Still he's a great champ, even though it might take some longer that doesn't change the fact he can still finish those fights (maybe with a little bit more HP taken away).