**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cull Obsidian owners, how useful is he and how much do you use him?

CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
As the title states, what are his uses, and how viable is he in endgame content?

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I'm curious on this as well. Does he have any uses for chapter 6 or variants?
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    R1 unduped 6* crushes cav difficulty
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

He’s XL so he can work reliably in v2. Have had a few friends use him in v1 quest 3. My r1 unduped six star is also fun in Cav difficulty, but you didn’t ask about that.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

He’s XL so he can work reliably in v2. Have had a few friends use him in v1 quest 3. My r1 unduped six star is also fun in Cav difficulty, but you didn’t ask about that.
    No but it's great to know. I recently duped mine as a 5 star and don't really know any other cosmics who need the sig stones so was considering ranking and dumping sig stones into him. I've only done act 6.1 and have not successfully completed cav eq.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Don’t ever use my r1 unduped 6* :|

Kinda fun with that one Cav monthly node tho

No but it's great to know. I recently duped mine as a 5 star and don't really know any other cosmics who need the sig stones so was considering ranking and dumping sig stones into him. I've only done act 6.1 and have not successfully completed cav eq.
    He’s a lot better awakened since you can reactive rout and he gets more damage outside of rout
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I don't really use my 6r1 outside of quests he gets bonuses from. Or without my 6r1 Guardian. Tons of damage potential, both to his enemy... and himself.

He is fun though. If only his shield wasn't made of jello.

I don't really use my 6r1 outside of quests he gets bonuses from. Or without my 6r1 Guardian. Tons of damage potential, both to his enemy... and himself.

that’s offensive to jello
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Guardian makes it a bit better
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I use from time to time as a counter to specific things ..

I find him handy vs Domino/Havoc/etc .. as he can block/parry the projectile attacks.
    I also find him handy to counter autoblock ..

However, I have been using him less lately, since I maxed my 5* Red Mags, and the more problematic autoblocks (MODOK, Iron Man IW .. ) are more easily handled by Mags ;)
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Personally I enjoyed using my R4 5* unawakened Cull for a long time but he fell out of my squad recently given ramp up time + I have other champions that can do what he does better. You can certainly do a lot worse than him for endgame content, but arguably you can do a lot better too. As many have mentioned that low block proficiency really hurts to deal with. Hope that helps.