**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* should I r3?

Currently act 5.4.5

Which 5* should I r3? 18 votes

Black widow Deadly origin duped
16%
StevieManWondergL4C1eRbojan64 3 votes
Archangel unawakened
16%
AnthinhoRenaxqqRiptide 3 votes
Sunspot unawakened
27%
ReferenceAdvBoimaster69OakenshieldOneGirlArmy 5 votes
Nick fury unawakened
11%
Barani7daMega_Robot_Man 2 votes
Gwenpool unawakened
0%
Falcon unawakened
27%
Reaper2823Rockyshockyavenge_123XanatosWooptyfrickendoo 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Falcon unawakened
    Out of all of these I think falcon is the choice for you currently. Archangel and nick fury are amazing but they lose a lot of value if they aren't awakened, the aar of archangels sig and nicks second life are huge. Both Gwenpool and bwdo are good but not great skill champs so I would mark them pit for now. It then comes down to sunspot or falcon. Sunspot provides great damage and a nice perfect block, but falcon provides 100% aar which is crazy good and he works as a counter to so many annoying champs and nodes (although with out his sig he doesn't hit that hard). In the end its up to you do you want more damage and less utility or less damage and more utility. Also, keep in mind if you ever get the opportunity to dupe nick or archangel then you should rank them up asap they are that good.
  • Options
    Litlmac315Litlmac315 Posts: 213

Out of all of these I think falcon is the choice for you currently. Archangel and nick fury are amazing but they lose a lot of value if they aren't awakened, the aar of archangels sig and nicks second life are huge. Both Gwenpool and bwdo are good but not great skill champs so I would mark them pit for now. It then comes down to sunspot or falcon. Sunspot provides great damage and a nice perfect block, but falcon provides 100% aar which is crazy good and he works as a counter to so many annoying champs and nodes (although with out his sig he doesn't hit that hard). In the end its up to you do you want more damage and less utility or less damage and more utility. Also, keep in mind if you ever get the opportunity to dupe nick or archangel then you should rank them up asap they are that good.

Thank you. If you could would you dupe AA or BF first?
  • Options

Thank you. If you could would you dupe AA or NF first?
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Falcon unawakened
    if u awaken nick, archy so they might be better, but falcon awakening is also awesome
  • Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Falcon unawakened

Thank you. If you could would you dupe AA or BF first?
    I would dupe fury first as the second life is super crucial and he only needs the gem and no extra sign, meanwhile AA needs 112 sig levels to get his max potential. So I would say awaken nmfury first unless you have 111 sigs to give AA. And even if you had those signs I would still probably awaken fury first
  • Options
    Mega_Robot_ManMega_Robot_Man Posts: 58
    Nick fury unawakened
    Fury for the second life it will save you in a lot of content
  • Options
    Mega_Robot_Man fury isn’t awakened so I don’t have the second life.