**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Restart handphone to prevent crash AW

How do you prevent game crash during AW fight ?

For me, I always remind myself to restart my handphone before the AW fight.

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Bruh we aren't Kabam employees lol. Also, have you considered that sometimes, the crash is your own device's fault (most likely Kabam's but it can also be your phone's).

Also, stop demanding an answer from Kabam. No one's sweeping anything under the carpet.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    when a game crash it can play many factor.

1: if the phone is old, like really old then you will most likely have crashing issue. why? because the game keep evolving all the time with new graphic updates, new animations on ultra level art design, new champion(s) data information that your phone need to store, same with crystal(s), switching from an area to another area can cause crashing because the game need to initiate a loading screen so it can upload the information from kabam's server and send it to your phone's...wherever it's stored so your phone can accept that information and release you to that specific area. With area I mean for example doing AQ energy movement and then exit AQ mode area to move on to Arena mode area... if the phone is old, then it's most likely to crash during those intensive information acquiring work which in turns is called ''memory leak''.

2: the game is optimized on every devices (not everyone it seems so as there are some android phones that just don't have MCOC on their store for being compatible) to ensure that the game is doable to play. the problem is that the game team haven't invented a option for us to reduce the resolution so it can be more smoother and it's understandable as they worked hard to give us the game's rich animation(s) level so it's like asking kabam to slap their own face to introduce ''change resolution'' option, but what can we do? nothing.... we can only just continue suggesting for that mechanism to be implemented.

3: bad coding design maybe why the game keep crashing despite having the latest phone? we don't know at all.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

Bruh we aren't Kabam employees lol. Also, have you considered that sometimes, the crash is your own device's fault (most likely Kabam's but it can also be your phone's).

Also, stop demanding an answer from Kabam. No one's sweeping anything under the carpet.

You can answer properly, why you spam my thread ?
    Because its fun. Also, I have never experienced a game crash after AW fight. Sometimes, the game has connection issue after finishing an arena fight and gets disconnected. Usually, I need to reconnect because I fight in chunks in AW and the game needs to sync again when I open the app.
  • Options
    Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

1: if the phone is old, like really old then you will most likely have crashing issue. why? because the game keep evolving all the time with new graphic updates, new animations on ultra level art design, new champion(s) data information that your phone need to store, same with crystal(s), switching from an area to another area can cause crashing because the game need to initiate a loading screen so it can upload the information from kabam's server and send it to your phone's...wherever it's stored so your phone can accept that information and release you to that specific area. With area I mean for example doing AQ energy movement and then exit AQ mode area to move on to Arena mode area... if the phone is old, then it's most likely to crash during those intensive information acquiring work which in turns is called ''memory leak''.

2: the game is optimized on every devices (not everyone it seems so as there are some android phones that just don't have MCOC on their store for being compatible) to ensure that the game is doable to play. the problem is that the game team haven't invented a option for us to reduce the resolution so it can be more smoother and it's understandable as they worked hard to give us the game's rich animation(s) level so it's like asking kabam to slap their own face to introduce ''change resolution'' option, but what can we do? nothing.... we can only just continue suggesting for that mechanism to be implemented.

3: bad coding design maybe why the game keep crashing despite having the latest phone? we don't know at all.

Hey thanks.

Maybe is my 18 months old handphone, for MCOC my phone is consider 'old'.
    Hey there. What I meant more with the wording “old” is more like having an iPhone 5 and so on. Not in term of purchase. Just because you bought an iPhone XS for example 6 months ago doesn’t make the phone itself old. It’s two different thing here.

For example I have an iPhone 6 and it runs great in normal everyday stuff such as watching some YouTube, phone calls, texting, Facebook scroll and some simple temple run game, but when trying to play iPhone 6 on mcoc then it just crash simply because the mcoc is too strong for my iPhone 6 to handle.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    My tablet is about 3 months old and nothing works. I'm on a Samsung S tab with all available updates. Charging heavies is impossible, sp attacks are about 20% possible, light attacks are intermittent, evade and block are completely gone. I also have my champ constantly moving backwards, unless I'm trying to move back. Fun times guys! Good luck and please let me know if anything improves.
  • Options
    Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Hey thanks.

Hey there. What I meant more with the wording “old” is more like having an iPhone 5 and so on. Not in term of purchase. Just because you bought an iPhone XS for example 6 months ago doesn’t make the phone itself old. It’s two different thing here.

For example I have an iPhone 6 and it runs great in normal everyday stuff such as watching some YouTube, phone calls, texting, Facebook scroll and some simple temple run game, but when trying to play iPhone 6 on mcoc then it just crash simply because the mcoc is too strong for my iPhone 6 to handle.
    Thanks Bro.
    I am using Android phone, i guess i gotta find out the year (oldness) my phone model made and the compatibility to MCOC.
    There are some android phones out there are old, but runs great on mcoc. I don’t know which one as I’m a IOS user. I do have an Samsung galaxy s6 and it runs great for an hour or so, but it’s more of public phone that I can use and bring with me everywhere while at home I prefer using my iPad mini 4 that can handle the game really well.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    You guys have phones?
  • Options
    Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Hey thanks.

Thanks Bro.
    I am using Android phone, i guess i gotta find out the year (oldness) my phone model made and the compatibility to MCOC.
    There are some android phones out there are old, but runs great on mcoc. I don’t know which one as I’m a IOS user. I do have an Samsung galaxy s6 and it runs great for an hour or so, but it’s more of public phone that I can use and bring with me everywhere while at home I prefer using my iPad mini 4 that can handle the game really well.
    I have iPad Pro running very smooth but for me thats not for playing MCOC, I also have an older IPad Mini but very lag on MCOC.
    I only play mcoc using my Android phone.
    Just play the game on your iPad Pro then you won’t have much of an issue at all. You will instantly notice huge difference on iPad Pro. The game will be much smoother and faster.
  • Options
    Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Zaynou said:

Daddrieda said:

Hey thanks.

Thanks Bro.
    I have iPad Pro running very smooth but for me thats not for playing MCOC, I also have an older IPad Mini but very lag on MCOC.
    I only play mcoc using my Android phone.
    Just play the game on your iPad Pro then you won’t have much of an issue at all. You will instantly notice huge difference on iPad Pro. The game will be much smoother and faster.
    Yes i notice that on my ipad Pro (2+ years old) but handphone is very handy i like to put inside my pocket and take it out to play AQ AW anytime anywhere i want.

I don't want to carry a huge ipad pro, although is very smooth playing mcoc but not handy.
    I totally understand that. I do the same.