**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

April 26 2019

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

Avengers: Endgame, a masterpiece in the eyes of some, was created. Would’ve been awesome to get an Endgame version of Thanos, but it was still a great movie. What was your favorite part(s) of the film?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    the whole thing tbh

Cap lifting Mjolnir, Wanda vs Thanos, and Avengers Assemble made me cheer the most
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    It seems like a lot longer than 2 years ago since it came out. Funny story, I actually got to see it on the 24th on an early screening, and they made me take an oath to not spoil it. I could see someone next to me writing a reddit post about the exact plot and spoilers
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    The scene where nebula and war-machine saw star-lord from the beginning of guardians v1 was pretty funny to me.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    It is an average action pumped show, like all mcu movies imho. Sometimes it is good to watch this kinda movies for everyone.

My fave scene was Tony talking to his father. That touched my heart
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Cap getting up again after taking a beating from Thanos to fight an ENTIRE ARMY by himself, followed by the "on your left" from Sam will always give me chills.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    When doc strange shows 1 finger to tony stating the one chance they waiting for.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

I liked Infinity War more than Endgame

When I watched Infinity War, I never left a theatre sweating like I did for any other movie (because of the snap)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    The hype for it was mega. I remember watching it with friends in the theatres in the morning on this day. Couldn't sleep the previous night out of excitement.

It truly was a once in a lifetime experience seeing it.

The hype for it was mega. I remember watching it with friends in the theatres in the morning on this day. Couldn't sleep the previous night out of excitement.

The hype was unreal for this movie.

And the To The End trailer didn’t help it go down either.

Can’t wait for the next event in 20 years (if I live that long)

True. The last one hour of Endgame was pure, cinematic perfection.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

I remember crying on my way home after the film. It was a great walk home.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    It really is.

idk I’m more partial to Infinity War myself because IW Thanos was arguably the best MCU villain but Endgame is still great
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I like the part where Cap and Tony are talking about times to go back in to find the Tesseract and more Pym Particles and Ant-Man is so confused.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It was far from a masterpiece but I still liked it a lot. My favorite part was when Thanos punched Captain Marvel out of the movie and when Scarlet Witch straight up almost killed him singlehandedly
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Hits different watching T'Challa walk through that portal after the passing of Chadwick Boseman

idk I’m more partial to Infinity War myself because IW Thanos was arguably the best MCU villain but Endgame is still great
    Yea as a whole, I prefer Infinity War too.

It was far from a masterpiece but I still liked it a lot. My favorite part was when Thanos punched Captain Marvel out of the movie and when Scarlet Witch straight up almost killed him singlehandedly

Yep. I wish they just erased cap marvel from the story. An unnecessary character.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I preferred Infinity War, but loved both movies.