**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spring Cleaning 2021 Cavalier Crystal Drop Rates

tron2050tron2050 Posts: 41
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Hi all,

Spring cleaning 2021 had really great bundles.
I bought 20 cavalier quinquennial crystals but I barely managed to pull three 5* (all dupes, no 6*).
Rest all were mostly 3* and very few 4*.
I felt that the drop rates were very poor as compared to same crystals offered in December 2020.
Did anyone felt the same or you managed to pull some good champions from those crystals?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    From 15 Cavs I got a 6*, two 5*, and then a handful of both 3/4*
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    5 cavs, all 3*s
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    tron2050 said:

Hi all,

Spring cleaning 2021 had really great bundles.
    I bought 20 cavalier quinquennial crystals but I barely managed to pull three 5* (all dupes, no 6*).
    Rest all were mostly 3* and very few 4*.
    I felt that the drop rates were very poor as compared to same crystals offered in December 2020.
    Did anyone felt the same or you managed to pull some good champions from those crystals?

I had an odd experience. The first time they had these crystals, a few months ago, I pulled mostly three stars, watching people post here about their amazing 6-star and 5-star pulls.

This time, I bought all 20 of each, Sexennium and Quinquennial (or whatever they were called). From the Sexennium, I pulled four 6-stars, but from the other crystal set I pulled lousy stuff.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    4 cavs
    1 6*,
    1 4*,
    2 3*s.
  • Options
    ajAy01ajAy01 Posts: 3
    5 crystal all 3star
  • Options
    TylerTyler Posts: 37
    Drop rate percentage upped that is a joke. I get the same 3 stars 99 % and I spend a lot lol. What a lie I don't see the percentage upped lol why don't u just say it kabam u might show percentage upped but still the same 99% get 3 stars and never but rarely get a 6* or a new 6* these still stink period done with this games featured again. When a person drops 4 to 600 dollars in a week and gets **** 3*s and no new 6* it still the same bad crystals. Tell another lie why don't u kabam
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Tyler said:

Drop rate percentage upped that is a joke. I get the same 3 stars 99 % and I spend a lot lol. What a lie I don't see the percentage upped lol why don't u just say it kabam u might show percentage upped but still the same 99% get 3 stars and never but rarely get a 6* or a new 6* these still stink period done with this games featured again. When a person drops 4 to 600 dollars in a week and gets **** 3*s and no new 6* it still the same bad crystals. Tell another lie why don't u kabam

Lol someone got really unlucky. Feel bad for you :')