**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant Synergy Team

HuorHuor Posts: 38
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I was lucky and got Apoc from my very last featured crystal of the previous batch.

I am looking to build a full team around Apoc and i came up with this:
  • - 6* r1 Mr Sinister unawakened
  • - 5* r4 Apoc unawakened
  • - 5* r4 Gambit awakened
  • - 5* r4 Guardian unawakened
  • - 5* r3 White Mags unawakened
There are alot of synergies between these 5 Champs and both Apoc and WAG have an awesome easy accessible pre-fight ability that makes the other Champs even more awesome. Horseman Gambit is a beast!

My questions are:
- Is this a valid team to move forward and use as a general questing team? I am taking it easy in Story Quest (5.4.4. now) but i plan on going for Cavalier before the 4th of July.
- Should this team replace my current questing team of 5/65 Doom awakened, 5/65 Hyp awakened, 4/55NF unawakened, 4/55 Guardian and who ever is needed for specific content.
- Am i overlooking something that makes this team better/stronger/more usable?

Screenshot of top Champs included for reference.

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I'd take off Mr sinister and white mags and put in hyperion and doom for general questing.

For 5.4.6 bring white mags.

OGBP is getting buffed. Might be worth keep an eye on him.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    if you use guardian, make sure to bring white mags with you; if you use white mags, make sure to bring guardian with you ^_^ also, mr. sinister isn't needed if you can ramp up apoc with a mutant, and doom and hype are much better than normal gambit (and if you like apoc as much as it seems, you'll rarely use his horseman pre-fight) ^_^

Scouting your next path and building your team accordingly is what I would suggest you to do, though *_^