**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Stryfe an addition for abyss or an alternative to Aegon?

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
I've got path 1 and path 3 clear and after the dubloon event, an overflow of units. Didn't get him then, but from todays discount featured 5*.

I already have I think all the pre-stryfe champs: aegon, doom, sym, void, torch, heimdal, magneto, warlock, fury. Is there a specific path or some fights that he will make a breeze or is it just nice to have but stick to the original tactics? I think one of his main roles will be dealing with the collector with that passive stun, so that will save a couple of revives.

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I don’t Think the hard part of abyss is the fights it’s the collector. Aegon is still better.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Odachi said:

I've got path 1 and path 3 clear and after the dubloon event, an overflow of units. Didn't get him then, but from todays discount featured 5*.

I already have I think all the pre-stryfe champs: aegon, doom, sym, void, torch, heimdal, magneto, warlock, fury. Is there a specific path or some fights that he will make a breeze or is it just nice to have but stick to the original tactics? I think one of his main roles will be dealing with the collector with that passive stun, so that will save a couple of revives.

I’d recommend pairing him with Aegon tbh. They fights they can both do, he does cheaper normally. Then maybe have torch, doom and someone else (maybe apoc for horsemen if you have him).
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Odachi said:

I’d recommend pairing him with Aegon tbh. They fights they can both do, he does cheaper normally. Then maybe have torch, doom and someone else (maybe apoc for horsemen if you have him).
    Guess it's a case of scouting the paths, I know most guides haven't been updated such as mcoc journal because no real need. Magneto was buffed after abyss for example and he's amazin for dawkhawk, IMIW and red skull.

I know myself I need to remember to turn back on that feature which stopped playing the dialogue because I'll use that to keep me orientated.
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    The main difference is ramp up time. Stryfe Ramps up in one 200 hit fight, Aegon significantly longer. Stryfe can also keep going past the 200 hit counter as he removes Unstoppable and stuns the opponent, so that's why you see so many one shot videos with him.