**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seek quick guide on Falcon

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Hey guys, is there any quick guides on the play style of Falcon? Does he need duped to activate lock on? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    He can lock on without dupe, though it will be shorter than with the dupe.
  • Options
    RaviDavi said:

Thanks for that. Do you know if there is any specific play style for Falcon, such as keep distance fight, parry-heavy-sp etc.? Thanks.
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    with falcon you just want to get as many hits off as possible while locked on his sp1 has extra bleed and sp2 does a lot more damage

nothing super tex=chnical he mostly has utility tied into his lock on which also gives him damage
  • Options
    Llessur said:

with falcon you just want to get as many hits off as possible while locked on his sp1 has extra bleed and sp2 does a lot more damage

nothing super tex=chnical he mostly has utility tied into his lock on which also gives him damage

Thanks for that. I'll try him more in RoL for practice.
    My weakest link currently is lack of good skill attacker other than Aegon. Thus I hope Falcon could fill this gap.
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Reference said:

RaviDavi said:

Thanks for that. Do you know if there is any specific play style for Falcon, such as keep distance fight, parry-heavy-sp etc.? Thanks.
    I didn't check before responding but im very certain falcon's dupe makes.locked on last longer (2 seconds maybe) and I think you start stacking cruelties when locked.on bypasses evade.

Falcon is great but for me a bit niche. If im facing korg, electro, evade champs, etc he is my best option.no question. But his real value comes in against specific nodes. No need to play around the nodes if you can just shut it off completely
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    edited April 2021

This screenshot is a big help to understanding all of the things Falcon can counter.

***Credit to @gkelly26 and INKMCOC for creating