**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's really unfortunate 5* wolverine isn't more widely available

SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Out of all my rank ups the past month and a bit 5* wolverine to rank 5 has been by far my favorite. Obviously he needs to be a horseman to be really insane but it's more than worth it. His damage is amazing, his regen gives him more utility than I initially gave him credit for and he's basically immortal if you play well. He's become one of my favorite incursion champs and ROL potion grinders.

I really hope kabam makes him more available at higher levels so more summoners get a chance to rank him up and use him in end game content. I feel like his full potential hasn't been realized simply because not many summoners actually have him at a useable star level.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I opened 30 featured crystals and never got him, I’ve had so many chances and he consistently eludes me.

Got Scarlet Witch and Black Widow, both of which are useless to me. Would trade both for Wolverine.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    My R5 Wolvie just absolutely rakes with Apoc and Prof X.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    I wish Old Man Logan was to synergy benefit with Apoc the same as Wolverine .. makes no sense lol