I GUESS IT'S BUYERS REMORSE!

Just started buying more crystals and trying to get better or dupe a 6* champ,
Heard about algorithms, watched some YouTube guys.
Just spending more to get 3* champs.
Feel like a SUCKER !!!

Comments

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    I did the overspending and was lucky to pull 6* from cavalier crystal but be honest, do I feel lucky.. yes and no since I have 6* champions from a game.. can I use them elsewhere other than mcoc.. I could have bought other physical material like a PS5 or food.. etc.. not slamming people who spend money on game, Kabam doesn't have sponsorship or advertising so it heavily depends on summoners who support the business.. so if you have extra income and want to progress further by gambling or cavalier crystal.. good luck to you.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Member Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    If you have money to spend on units, but not a considerable amount at that, pick certain special dates to do so where you get extra stuff on top of the units. Biggest dates are Thanksgiving (Jul 4th), Cyber Weekend (late Nov), and Spring Cleaning (late Apr). There are also random good deals that appear once a month or so.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Member Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Spend for entertainment, don’t spend for gambling.

Kabam Disagrees
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

If you have money to spend on units, but not a considerable amount at that, pick certain special dates to do so where you get extra stuff on top of the units. Biggest dates are Thanksgiving (Jul 4th), Cyber Weekend (late Nov), and Spring Cleaning (late Apr). There are also random good deals that appear once a month or so.

Um, thanksgiving is not on July 4th. July 4th is American Independence Day. Thanksgiving is in November.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Member Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Hieitaku said:

Um, thanksgiving is not on July 4th. July 4th is American Independence Day. Thanksgiving is in November.
    Lol sorry. Got them mixed up