**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice on 5.2.4

I reached act 5.2.4 and need some advice, please. I need to choose a team that don't place debuffs on the opponents. My usual team has bleeders, SW and Hulk, but I can't use them for this chapter. What do you guys advice? My roaster is:

le6xpkwr1hwv.png
z0zp49j7ypzc.png

Comments

• Options
    wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    I personally ignored the debuff rule and just took in my heavy hitters. You'll trigger their regen with a parry anyway. Sure the fights are a bit longer but easier in a way.

I also recommend avoiding the Magik path on your first run. You have some damage dealers, good luck.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You don't really have to worry about the regen if you play well, champs like gwenpool, hyperion, starlord and even wolverine or in your case Hulk, Elektra, Scarlet Witch, Guillotine and Wolverine can easily outdamage it. If anything heavy debuffers make the chapter a bit easier for players who can't intercept very well yet because the bleeds or scarlet witch's debuffs will be constantly consumed instead of your parries letting you fight a little safer
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Your roster is very poor mate! My advice is for you to wait or prepare to spend 4 odins
  • Options
    PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    edited October 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Your roster is very poor mate! My advice is for you to wait or prepare to spend 4 odins

I’m personally impressed you have made it as far as you have with that roster. You obviously play well.

I did what others did. Just ignored the regen and fought through it.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

If he's gotten to 5.2.4 with that roster he obviously plays well so I don't think he has to wait to grow his roster, the champs he does have are very good and diverse enough for him to get through chapter 2 of act 5 without spending a lot of units except for the collector because that guy is literally impossible without having to revive, hulk might make it easier for him
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I don't think I play well. I rely heavily on parry. I dislike intercept because I don't manage the timing well and fail a lot. Same with evading heavies, although I have the feeling that, in both evade and intercept, my champ doesn't react in tim. Maybe it's my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S3), but I have this feeling it was easier to react some months ago...

So, now that I can't parry/combo and, on top of that, can't bring bleeders, I feel it will be a really pain. My plan is to load on units (even more), practice evade/intercept more and rank some non-debuff champs. Was thinking of Loki, Red Hulk, not sure about Voodoo (spirit poison is a debuff?) and... and... Rogue? Karnak?...

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I don't think I play well. I rely heavily on parry. I dislike intercept because I don't manage the timing well and fail a lot. Same with evading heavies, although I have the feeling that, in both evade and intercept, my champ doesn't react in tim. Maybe it's my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy S3), but I have this feeling it was easier to react some months ago...

So, now that I can't parry/combo and, on top of that, can't bring bleeders, I feel it will be a really pain. My plan is to load on units (even more), practice evade/intercept more and rank some non-debuff champs. Was thinking of Loki, Red Hulk, not sure about Voodoo (spirit poison is a debuff?) and... and... Rogue? Karnak?...

Magik was awesome for me, if you did a parry to activate the cool down period then used her sp2 you could get the power lock an power drain to work, same with any other champ just parry then use sp attacks in the cool down period to get other debuff to stick.