**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community's Choice Champion Update: VOTE NOW!

Comments

• Options
    Baki2030Baki2030 Posts: 6
    Antman 💫❤️
  • Options
    Baki2030Baki2030 Posts: 6
    Antman. It's only him 🙌
  • Options
    Davluk11Davluk11 Posts: 1
    Ant man
  • Options
    Stryka1203Stryka1203 Posts: 3
    Bring on a Guilly rework! Let's make G2099 a beast in her first fights!
  • Options
    SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    Jane foster
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

ESF said:

These attempts to connect Ant-Man with Ghost make absolutely zero sense to me

Nobody who has an Ant-Man on their roster, doing absolutely nothing, sits there and says, “Wow, sure am glad that the Ghost that I may or may not have has a good synergy”

I get that people want characters they have to win, and I would guess that some people don’t have Ant-Man so a buff wouldn’t help their roster. I get that

But I am sorry, it makes absolutely no sense to say “this bad character should stay bad because a character you might not have has a synergy”

I have seen lots of things on this board that make no sense to me, but that one is right up there

Exactly. The argument dumb.
    I know, right? Nobody pulls a 6-star Ant-Man for the first time and says, “Yay! I will never play this character because the kit is unplayable, but I just want to put a character with no other value but synergies on the team!”

Just because people do it doesn’t mean that aligns with the spirit of a game — this is a game. Characters should have kits that people want to play so they have fun, not stick on a team slot so a different character is better

Sticking a character on defense or using it only for synergies because the kit is basically unusable...that’s ridiculous to me and the only thing more ridiculous is someone saying the unusable kit shouldn’t be buffed
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

ESF said:

These attempts to connect Ant-Man with Ghost make absolutely zero sense to me

Nobody who has an Ant-Man on their roster, doing absolutely nothing, sits there and says, “Wow, sure am glad that the Ghost that I may or may not have has a good synergy”

I get that people want characters they have to win, and I would guess that some people don’t have Ant-Man so a buff wouldn’t help their roster. I get that

But I am sorry, it makes absolutely no sense to say “this bad character should stay bad because a character you might not have has a synergy”

I have seen lots of things on this board that make no sense to me, but that one is right up there

Exactly. The argument dumb.
    I know, right? Nobody pulls a 6-star Ant-Man for the first time and says, “Yay! I will never play this character because the kit is unplayable, but I just want to put a character with no other value but synergies on the team!”

Just because people do it doesn’t mean that aligns with the spirit of a game — this is a game. Characters should have kits that people want to play so they have fun, not stick on a team slot so a different character is better

Sticking a character on defense or using it only for synergies because the kit is basically unusable...that’s ridiculous to me and the only thing more ridiculous is someone saying the unusable kit shouldn’t be buffed
    I can't believe BG gave some arguments like "Antman has always been relevant because of YJ synergy for labyrinth" and "he is a synergy partner with Ghost". By that logic, cyclops should never get a buff because he was part of the mutant crit team for a long time. There is a difference between keeping a champ in the team for synergy and actually using the champ.
  • Options
    Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    I would rather they fix the game controls and freezing instead of wasting time on revamping champs right now. But since they won’t fix the game, I guess I would rather see Guillotine get an upgrade! :0)
  • Options
    JawmanJawman Posts: 3
    edited April 2021
    Guillotin should be the obvious logical choice. Think about it. Most of us had ranked her up in past as she use to be awesome. You will have to potentially not spend any resources on her. Also there aren't as many mystics to choose from 🙂
  • Options
    Antmannn.....
  • Options
    KronkKronk Posts: 23
    Voted for Joe, deserves more love. But in fairness and reality, ALL of these champs should be getting buffed, trickling out their buffs after Oct/Nov onwards is just baffling.
  • Options
    Mrwan89Mrwan89 Posts: 1
    Ant man all the way
  • Options
    Thorette <3
  • Options
    Quantum Trinity is gonna be lit! Let's goooo!
  • Options
    Blister13Blister13 Posts: 3
    Antman
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Antman.

Has no redeeming qualities at all as he is.
  • Options
    JebJebJebJeb Posts: 1
    Antman isn't just a synergy piece for ghost. He's pretty dam good himself with it, especially in Cav EQ. People are just too ignorant to rank him up & give it a go. Still, it'd be great to be able to use him on his own for once. #VoteForAntman
  • Options
    Arachnid1997Arachnid1997 Posts: 1
    See... I know there are some Legendary players around here... but I want to say that every champion who people votes for have a certain buffs except one ,most people voted for ant man but he is already kind'a in shape, he has glancing buff, the most notorious of all buffs , kamala khan gets good amount of fury during attack.. agent venom got bleeding, incineration and most dangerous tenacity, Joe fixit got the card logo thingies like hearts means gamma regeneration, attack ratings, bleeding, stun what not, and don't ask about guillotine ,she's already a badass everyone mcoc player knows it but what they want more more and more.... the most exceptional of them all Thor the jane foster and thor himself considered as amoungst the worst players. stun and shock not going to work for a long run... THOR (Jane Foster) must be RESPECTED.......Peace ✌
  • Options
    Lets see how thr overhaul will be. Hope same with magnetos!
  • Options
    JANE FOSTER
  • Options
    Gully Deserves to be way better!!
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

See... I know there are some Legendary players around here... but I want to say that every champion who people votes for have a certain buffs except one ,most people voted for ant man but he is already kind'a in shape, he has glancing buff, the most notorious of all buffs , kamala khan gets good amount of fury during attack.. agent venom got bleeding, incineration and most dangerous tenacity, Joe fixit got the card logo thingies like hearts means gamma regeneration, attack ratings, bleeding, stun what not, and don't ask about guillotine ,she's already a badass everyone mcoc player knows it but what they want more more and more.... the most exceptional of them all Thor the jane foster and thor himself considered as amoungst the worst players. stun and shock not going to work for a long run... THOR (Jane Foster) must be RESPECTED.......Peace ✌

Brush Ant-Man has nothing besides glancing. His attack sucks, his poison on sp2 sucks, and he hits like a wet noodle on all his specials
  • Options
    Abd_909Abd_909 Posts: 33
    Kablame said:

Ant-Man > Quake coming soon.

well...........no
  • Options
    CannedHeatCannedHeat Posts: 1
    VOTE JOE FIXIT. let's give this OG character a purpose.
  • Options

Giant man please 😂
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    Vote gully she is from the first year of the game an she deserves a rework she’s been here much longer than ant man and hasn’t received the rework she deserves
  • Options
    LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    edited April 2021
    Thor jane foster is competing with AV now, we have our two winners already antman(my choice) and guilly
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Vote gully she is from the first year of the game an she deserves a rework she’s been here much longer than ant man and hasn’t received the rework she deserves

Ant-Man came out before her. Also Guilly was a beast when she came out and was one of the best mystics for a while. Ant-Man has been trash ever since.
  • Options
    Ban507Ban507 Posts: 1
    Guillotine!🥺
This discussion has been closed.