**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 5 AQ rogue boss

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
Idk if its just me but she does seem way too easy (just my two cents). If it were upto me, i'd add icarus or rising sun just for difficulty. And most people might not agree but it would be interesting right? Would be a fun challenge. If you parry , you trigger power snack, if you dex you trigger power snack and aspect of evolution makes her power gain crazy but at least she would be hard. What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    If u add icarus, it would become so easy for anyone with ghost, she might as well not be there in the first place but everybody else is likely to be really bitter, with stun immunity, the window for throwing heavy attacks is really limited

I'm still pretty surprised to see a mini with only 2 nodes, I think I would add explosive personality with brute force or something similar
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    M5 is retirement ally level these days. It's fine.

I'd see your problem if you found M7 w/ Epics too easy, though. In that case your only option would be to move to an ally with higher prestige.