**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider ham evading while holding block

Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone else having this issue? The ability description says he should not evade while blocking. I was trying to use him in 7.1.3 power sting node. I cant block cable's sp1, spider ham just evades the start and gets clipped by the rest of it. i tried duel with War Machine, same story

my device:
Xperia X
android 8
using wifi
bug s happening everywhere across the content

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    spider-ham won't evade blocked hits with his Spider-Nonsense mechanic, but if you dash back and hold block for 1,5 sec. you activate Spider-Sense, and this ability can trigger on blocked hits too (and it's actually based on you evading a blocked hit to place a taunt on your opponent and go unblockable) ^_^
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    edited April 2021

spider-ham won't evade blocked hits with his Spider-Nonsense mechanic, but if you dash back and hold block for 1,5 sec. you activate Spider-Sense, and this ability can trigger on blocked hits too (and it's actually based on you evading a blocked hit to place a taunt on your opponent and go unblockable) ^_^

wow, now that makes sense. so I have to dash back, hold block, and release the block and block again to block a special? that really annoying (