**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loki solos Abyss IMIW !!

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/LqIrEg0bzDs

I don’t post many of my videos but I wanted to share this one, I was messing around with Loki and figured his L2 damage while opponent is cursed (with the hela synergy) would give him a pretty good shot to solo.

Loki’s curse doesn’t count as a nullify which gives him interesting utility to deal with immunity to nullify.

Abyss charges aren’t a problem here, Loki can get so much damage per hit since his damage rotation here is heavy, heavy, L2 so 6 hits gives 85k damage.

This fight is all about refreshing curse and heavy countering, then using sp2 for the big damage.

Trouble in this fight is IMIW last 15%, wow is that power gain hard to handle sometimes. If it wasn’t for that, I could have soloed with maybe 60 abyss charges left?

Loki obviously isn’t an abyss option, but I just wanted to see how he does, and soloing one of the tougher Abyss fights isn’t too bad

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    abyss collector solo when
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Impressive!
  • Options

I’ll get right on it lol
  • Options

Impressive!

Thanks mate!
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Epic
  • Options

Loki is bae

You’ll be happy when I’ve done my other planned abyss solos with him!
  • Options

Epic

Ebony_Naw said:

Wow

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it :)
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

Epic

Ebony_Naw said:

Wow

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it :)
    Listen, if you're going to share videos like that, by all means do it more often. Impressive is an understatement
    Ha thank you so much for the kind words, means a lot. I don’t want to clog up the forums by posting extremely often, but I was thinking of making a post I can update with my videos when I make them!

Loki is going to go further into the abyss for sure! He’s got a lot of potential
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

wait I just realized you aren’t agent since his pfp is now quake again…

man I’m stupid
  • Options

wait I just realized you aren’t agent since his pfp is now quake again…

man I’m stupid
    It is me, BitterSteel. In no way affiliated with Agent

No worries man haha
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Loki series is coming and he is my favorite you just convinced me to rank5 him
  • Options

Loki series is coming and he is my favorite you just convinced me to rank5 him

Glad I could persuade you! He’s very situational, I think he’s got pretty awesome buff control especially with the Diablo synergy. His damage definitely suffers in smaller matchups but he’s a hell of a lot of fun!