**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice please

So I’ve been stuck on 5.1.6 for a while now and whilst at work tonight I have reached this point which is possibly the furthest I’ve been, should I throw units at it to progress if needed? If so how many is too many?

Comments

• Options

• Options
    PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
    Improve your skill
  • Options
    Don't throw units
  • Options
    If you want to then no problem your choice you can throw
  • Options
    Paulyori said:

If you want to then no problem your choice you can throw

Seen a lot say this level is trickier than first half of 5.2 so wasn’t sure if it’s worth it now, what would you say is best use of units then?
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    To be honest, I think that just trying over and over until you get it is honestly the right decision. The more you fail, the better you will get at actually fighting those opponents. For example, for somebody like magneto, use someone who is not metal, and try to bait out his special one, I have always had a hard time dexing his sp2, so maybe try to not push his power over to a sp2. Same goes for groot and his unblockable sp2, just use someone like doom and just parry into a combo. I don't know the specific nodes though so that could be a problem. Also, if I can recall, that is one of the harder paths on that quest, so maybe try to do an easier path and that might work.
  • Options
    ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    I'm almost at the same progression level as you. I'm currently in 5.2.4. But Masochism has made my life a living hell. I'm practicing on the first few nodes for a few days now. Building up confidence and perfecting your skills is the key. You can do it!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the feedback, I tried magneto with my warlock and got him 75% down, even with only the 3 fights to go quit out, no units, no potions and will go again soon!

I’m happy to say I’m not the most skilled, started around a year ago and was lucky enough to get 4* doom early on which progressed me quicker than I maybe should have so have probably just hit a natural plateau, advice and help both here and from fellow players in incursions has been invaluable so thankyou!
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    Just did that quest the other day and had to use a few resources to get thru it myself.good luck