**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Theoretical feature

limeade32limeade32 Posts: 404 ★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
It would be cool if we could gamble on who gets buffed. For example, maybe you can spend 10k 5 star shards but get 20k back if the character you picked gets buffed. Tbh im not even sure if this is legal but it would be fun as thats like half of what i do on the forums anyway.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I wonder how many Cavs he’s opened
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I'd like to welcome you all to our first ever session of MCOC Anonymous, who would like to start us off and share their experiences first?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean you could gamble within your circle or just buy Cavs
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I like it, it’s pretty funny. Could make it more G-rated by making it multiple choice and earn a title only. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    limeade32 said:

I'd like to welcome you all to our first ever session of MCOC Anonymous, who would like to start us off and share their experiences first?

I literally just spent 200 units on a cav crystal the second i hit 200 units. Probably not a good sign.
    And what did we learn?
  • Options
    QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 ★★
    limeade32 said:

limeade32 said:

I literally just spent 200 units on a cav crystal the second i hit 200 units. Probably not a good sign.
    And what did we learn?
    I got a 3 star king groot
    Worth