**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dormammu buff

2»

Comments

• Options
    HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    Man I was ready too but I'll still do well in the update

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Perhaps change his regen ability. The amount of hoops you’ve to jump through to get it make it a waste of time for me.

Nah i find his regen very easy to pull off and you can heal from 10% to 100% very quickly, its insanely underrated
    No, it’s still a complex system to pull off. They really should make it simpler to achieve.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    ddom said:

absolutely rubbish that he isn't the buffed champion. honestly, Kabam has been buffing a lot of unpopular champs like civil warrior and angela who no1 really cares about. While popular champs like cyclops, dormammu, kamala khan, groot, etc all go unbuffed

The thing to remember is all of these Champions are getting updated and now the number of Champions who need a buff including Dorm has gotten smaller, increasing their chances to be buffed next time. Also the thing to consider is we don't know how Kabam want to approach those buffs. They might decide that Dormammu qualifies for an overhaul instead of a utilities bump.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

ddom said:

absolutely rubbish that he isn't the buffed champion. honestly, Kabam has been buffing a lot of unpopular champs like civil warrior and angela who no1 really cares about. While popular champs like cyclops, dormammu, kamala khan, groot, etc all go unbuffed

The thing to remember is all of these Champions are getting updated and now the number of Champions who need a buff including Dorm has gotten smaller, increasing their chances to be buffed next time. Also the thing to consider is we don't know how Kabam want to approach those buffs. They might decide that Dormammu qualifies for an overhaul instead of a utilities bump.
    pls no overhaul dormammu :'(
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Dormammu doesn’t any more utility really, he’s already full of it. The only thing he struggles with is damage, if he had an average damage output he’d be insanely good. Even with his current damage he’s still extremely useful, his level of power control can’t really be matched.