**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Disappointed and disgusted

2»

Comments

• slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    And i could use those units for abyss completion or july 4th deals
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    gbobbyg75 said:

While trying to complete Act6.2 the final boss champion endlessly getting unstoppable even when staggered. Felf something wrong but kept going because already had spend few hundred units getting to him. As result, ended up wasting all of the units more than 7000 units.
    I dont know maybe 6 yrs of playing this game is not enough to cope with all those complicated coding.
    Its just becoming too much and its not like the server is stable to control all the movements.
    Well kabam you just lost a loyal customer and im sure there has been many and more will stop spending.

I thought i could power through it as well my first go.... i feel your pain i felt the same way....i ended up dropping like 2300 units on revives at 10% health....
    -
    Licked my wounds and focused on waiting & taking all the recommended champs to R5.
    -
    Was able to get him with sorcerer supreme second go around with a 115 hit combo at his 10% using only like 300units.
    -
    This is what separates thronebreaker from cavalier. These are the skill/counter gates you need to overcome.
    -
    Have patience... do research, practice & plan ahead.
    Rank champs that are recommended for upcoming boss's
    -
    If i can do it you can do it.
    Your just not ready yet thats all.
    Good luck on your next attempt
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I haven't spent 7000 units on whole Act 6...
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    If "get good" were a person
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    I'm currently at the champion boss....I have gotten to him easily the few times I tried the path and with no revives have gotten him down to like 60%....I then quit the quest and call it practice. I'll watch some YouTube vids and have some good options but need 1-2 more to help....I don't think I'd spend 7k units on a fight if I had 100k units. If it costs you 7k to get past one fight what is 6.3-4 going to be like. What's the rush? Take your time as your roster obviously isn't ready....I mean the rewards aren't worth 7k lol. You could have bought 35 cavs.....you get 3 for beating him.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    LMAO U Suk
    Could have saved for 4th of July instead
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    6 years to get to 6.2 and you haven't learned to watch YouTube videos or ask for help?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★

6 years to get to 6.2 and you haven't learned to watch YouTube videos or ask for help?

He's only visited the forums for times in five years, so... I guess not.
  • Jaemon512Jaemon512 Posts: 46
    He definitely isn't bugged - I took him down for the first time this Tuesday, spent 3 revives. I used a sig 200 Cap IW and didn't have any problems managing Unstoppable.

Did you perhaps take a weird path rather than the easy one? Different paths remove different nodes on him.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    if u spent 7000 units on that, u either dont know how to play the game, or have the attention span of a 2 year old and dont read nodes, there's literally hundreds of videos to watch and practice against duels, sounds like a you problem buddy
  • gbobbyg75gbobbyg75 Posts: 7
    Well im not 'fulltime employee of kabam' like some. Have business and family to look after and im sure majority of users are same except few. Youtube vids? Sure some are helpful but most of em Just another marketing tool