**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

36 mil alliance needs two Map 5/6 players

Sick of war? Yeah, I hear that a lot. We focus on AQ and if we do wars, they are voluntary. I try to gauge interest so i know how many BGs to open. Our AQ setup is solid.
Bg1 - 66555
Bg2 - 5x5
Bg3 - 55444 (still got a couple smaller guys working toward 5x5)

Lost two earlier this week. Wasn’t much of a loss. We have still completed our maps in their absence. The issue is, I’m trying to progress BG2 running a day 1 map 6. I can’t do that with one of my BG2 guys on loan to Bg1.

So, I need two map 6 capable players. We do them early in the week before they get too difficult. You can find me in game or on Line WeezerKDI

We are an all adult alliance. We all have jobs, kids and responsibilities. We will stay that way. Children need not apply.

Comments

• WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Still looking. Thought I’d give it another posting since the AQ week is over. Start fresh with us.
    That’s one to do 65555 and one for 66555.

Should be somewhere around 270 mil points per week once Bg3 moves up.

That’s what it’s all about. Growing and progressing.
    All adults
    Line required
    Be able to run 66555
    We are working toward a goal. If you’re willing to help, send me a message.
    66555 group had an opening. I can fill it with one of the map 5 guys if I have to. Just need to find a good committed player ASAP. We are one short.