**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we all appreciate Kabam for making Doctor Doom as amazing as he really is?

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
Kabam pulled no punches when creating Doctor Doom. Everything about him is amazing. He is, arguably, a top 3 champion in the game with top 3 prestige and the highest base attack, armor, crit resistance, and block penetration stat in the game. His specials, basic attacks, heavy, and character design are all top-notch. He’s fun to play and a favorite amongst the comic book community. Kabam did no wrong when designing Doom, and I appreciate them for that.

Comments

• Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Agreed. There’s nothing about Doom I don’t like. I wasn’t much interested in him in the comics and films etc, but Kabam have made me a Doom fan.

My favourite comic villains are Magneto and Apocalypse, and whilst they’re formidable champs in this game I don’t feel like they’re as close to perfect as Doom is.
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

Kabam pulled no punches when creating Doctor Doom. Everything about him is amazing. He is, arguably, a top 3 champion in the game with top 3 prestige and the highest base attack, armor, crit resistance, and block penetration stat in the game. His specials, basic attacks, heavy, and character design are all top-notch. He’s fun to play and a favorite amongst the comic book community. Kabam did no wrong when designing Doom, and I appreciate them for that.

Ur one year late

but seriously tho remember people were like he is a meh champ lmao
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Ur one year late

but seriously tho remember people were like he is a meh champ lmao
    Yeah Mr Fantastic is better than Doom

though tbh I’d rather them under hype a champion then overhype them
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Wasn't the same person who did maw and doom? Not sure.

But as good as he is, he's an example of Kabam throwing away the "no champ should be op " idea

Yeah same guy.

And Ghost came out a year before Doom so the idea was long gone by then
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I honestly think they gave Doom unnecessarily too much. He has highest overall stats of all champs I believe.

I think his ability kit is great, Kabam hit a bullseye there, but the insane armor and critresist are too much imo. But is only my op and idt Kabam should nerf him.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He's so broken I love it