**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin prestige fix

I recently used a super rare 6* awakening gem on my 6* Kingpin as well as 26 sig stones on him under the impression that he was one of the better skill prestige champs in the game. Is his prestige going to be fixed because these items i used are extremely rare and i worked (and paid) alot for these items. If not, will I be returned these items and my kingpin be taken back to unawakened? Please fix

Comments

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Kobikobs said:

I recently used a super rare 6* awakening gem on my 6* Kingpin as well as 26 sig stones on him under the impression that he was one of the better skill prestige champs in the game. Is his prestige going to be fixed because these items i used are extremely rare and i worked (and paid) alot for these items. If not, will I be returned these items and my kingpin be taken back to unawakened? Please fix

If you did it in the last 3 days then support can reverse it.
    Did you get any response on your situation @Heheheh7777 ? It seems much worse than the one shown above
  • KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    Looks like im just gonna be ignored