**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which buff are you looking forward to??

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

I'm more excited for black panther and mr fantastic even though i got vulture as 6* his buff does not look that exciting atleast on paper.. hope so i'm wrong...!!!

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Wish Vulture got an Indestructible while doing a Raptor Strike. Kinda bad that a core part of his kit is still practically begging you to get Special Intercepted.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    BP, I already had him awakened and I also have 2 3-4 2015 Skill rank up gems which I never used.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Mister Fantastic cuz he's the only one I have at a decent star level (5*).
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

Wish Vulture got an Indestructible while doing a Raptor Strike. Kinda bad that a core part of his kit is still practically begging you to get Special Intercepted.

Couldn't you Parry and then quickly perform a Raptor Strike? That's how I play him, and I've never taken a Special to the face.
    If I can parry, yeah, but there's a whole lotta nodes out there that negate or punish parries. It also looks dorky, but that's just an opinion. But hey, there's lots of champs that are hurt by those nodes I guess.

The armor breaks and longer duration on his effects are super nice, but here's hoping they buffed his crit rate.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Couldn't you Parry and then quickly perform a Raptor Strike? That's how I play him, and I've never taken a Special to the face.
    If I can parry, yeah, but there's a whole lotta nodes out there that negate or punish parries. It also looks dorky, but that's just an opinion. But hey, there's lots of champs that are hurt by those nodes I guess.

The armor breaks and longer duration on his effects are super nice, but here's hoping they buffed his crit rate.
    Yea his crit rate was one of the worst in the game iirc but his crit damage rating is quite high.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Black panther without a doubt, can see a lot of potential with him, kit seems like somewhat of a jabari nick hybrid, hoping all the numbers are there as well
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Odin, for sure. Pulled him as a 6s.