**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Revisiting my prior question now that we have some more details on the buff

CdvaCdva Posts: 52
A few weeks ago I asked a question about who would be the best choice to take up to rank three in order to get thrown breaker.Here were the options presented

BWDO

KIng Pin

Waiting on the BP Buff

None of them have their awakened ability

I’m thankful for all of you who replied with your advice.

Full disclosure I am inclined to wait until the black panther update is live and fully tested however wanted to see if anyone has any opinions

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Black Panther seems to need to be duped to have his utility, so that may be a reason to focus on kingpin instead. I’m not the biggest fan of BWDO, but if you really like her she could be a good choice.

I agree waiting for BP gameplay is the best option, since his damage might be so insane he’s worth ranking unduped.