**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Champion(s) for 6.2 Champion?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a She-Hulk I’m planning on r4 soon as a 5*. I also have Doom. Any other champs I should consider ranking up to help with him?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    nah they should be fine
  • Options

nah they should be fine

Great. I’m looking to speed through Act 6 so I can 100% 7.1 to get Thronebreaker faster (funny how that works).
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Shehulk solos with ease, Doom as well.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I prefer to use Sym Supreme over Doom because I can Stack Staggers easier but Doom works perfect as well as She-Hulk
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    SorS or SymS
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Whoever you use make sure you play them before you get to him. I r4’d sorcerer supreme and only used her a few times on aq and that champ boss smoked my jibblets.

Had to do the Macarena to nullify him and then I still got smoked.

Last 10% wasn’t bad because I’m really not that terrible and knew what I had to do.

Shoulda just started over when it went sideways. I get why that other thread a few days ago thought he was bugged. He sucks
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I suck, got him down to 10% but couldn't get the indestructible's off of him.
    Ended up quitting after wasting 300 units
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Both are great options but from firsthand experience, if you slip up using Doom in the 40% to 10% phase, it's going to be a bit hard.
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    I JUST killed him earlier today for the first time! and Hood was SUCH an MVP
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I solo'd him with tigra the first time I did it. Although you will be fine with she hulk and doom.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    For me sorcerer supreme was the best option against him...with doom the 40-10% phase can go sideways really quickly if u mess up the spacing of his sp1 counter with heavy...but sorcerer supreme was far smoother and I got easy solo with her
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    With sorcerer u can literally spam specials and take hits and still solo xd
  • Options
    hood is good one.
    But Cosmic Ghost Rider 5* 5.65 is best.
    with boosts he can skip all 6.2.6 Boss stages from 100% to final stage with only 2-3 sp2.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom and she hulk both are awesome for this.
  • Options

hood is good one.
    But Cosmic Ghost Rider 5* 5.65 is best.
    with boosts he can skip all 6.2.6 Boss stages from 100% to final stage with only 2-3 sp2.

Both special attack and special power back boost?
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Does anyone know if the thing cheese still works for the last 10%? I did my completion run with him but not tried post champion nerf
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

nah they should be fine

nice to see that you were the first person to respond to a 6.2.6 champion advice thread :trollface:
    considering how much “experience” I’ve had with that fight…
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    RekMan said:

Siliyo said:

I have a She-Hulk I’m planning on r4 soon as a 5*. I also have Doom. Any other champs I should consider ranking up to help with him?

At the time that i beat the fight, after much practice went in with she hulk and it just wasnt working. Hood is incredible. pretty well guarenteed to get a stagger in a combo and it nullifies everything.
    Tbh that’s you not understanding how she works wrt this fight then as played correctly you’re in complete control.

For me beating champion with she hulk is one of the most satisfying fights in the game.

• Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    A lot of champs can do the fight, just practice a bit
  • Options

You could just cheese it with colossu and prof x

I didn’t know Colossus could be used for the fight.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Beat him the other day. Sorcerer Supreme is amazing for the last 10%, as you can block the specials and dex the last hit, and you will regen. She also has very easy access to slow.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Rich the man has the best video on how to remove indestructible charges.

Shows the exact timing

Made a huge difference for w.