**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Cosmic to rankup - urgent too many t4cc expiring

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have tonne of t4cc expiring today, please advise who would be good to rankup or should I just convert them to t4cc crystals ?

Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    R5 Medusa definetely, she is the game's #1 Robot Killer, even more so than Red Mags, cuz Red Mags cant power lock robots like Medusa can. Moreover, she doesn't exist as 6* so no risk of double pulling her.

I'd also R2 Heimdall, his synergies are too valuable in the endgame so you might as well have him ranked up so he wont just be dead weight in your team.

Aarkus and Cull Obsidian are not bad choices either
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Just trade them in 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    lol. 13 expiring at once. How many t4 crystals did you open to end in this situation ???
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    lol so many cosmic catalysts.
    Just trade them in. On my account, the only worthy champ to use cosmic t4cc on was 4* Hyperion. Haven't done any cosmic rank-ups for around 8 months. I just trade them in.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ah, yes. Got that great new pull but had no t4cc of that class? I'm there right now. Full up on skill and mutant, but no needed rankups there. Amazing new science champs, slap out of science t4cc. Thankfully I have the variants for backup.

You have the Cosmic class covered, honestly. I dislike the trade-in crystals (really wish they were selectors), but don't hesitate to use the option.

Pressured rankups have often resulted in me being short on generic resources I needed for rankups I only use in arena.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I would do medusa.
  • Captain Marvel one love. if you got nick fury than you 100% should rank ap Capitan Marvel