**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Curious in everyone’s opinion who’s the Best Tech champ?

Ranking them in order of 1top 3 champs who’s the best tech ?

Comments

• Options
    AmirHamzaSiamAmirHamzaSiam Posts: 16
    If you have ghost duped then you can rank her up.or you can rank up warlock
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Ghost is the best Tech at this moment, however, whether or not it’s necessary to take Ghost to 6R3 before any other tech champs really depends on your roster.
    For example, if you already have 5/65 Max Sig Ghost and don’t have 5/65 Warlock, at the same time you have 6*Ghost and Warlock, I recommend you take Warlock to 6R3 before taking Ghost to 6R3. (Well....this is not a good example btw....)
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    With unlimited rampup comes great power
    So guardian in my opinion
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    1 Ghost
    2 Guardian
    I am not biased
  • Options
    3 Warlock/Guillotine 2099
  • Options

1 Ghost
    2 Guardian

I am not biased
    A post involving Guardian and you don't post any screenshots of his damage? Who are you and what have you done with Odishika?
    :o
    I almost forgot

Thanks @The_Sentry06
    Anyone notice the red numbers ;-)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

1 Ghost
    2 Guardian

I am not biased
    A post involving Guardian and you don't post any screenshots of his damage? Who are you and what have you done with Odishika?
    :o
    I almost forgot

Thanks @The_Sentry06
    Anytime :)
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Ghost helps me the most in clearing content, then comes Warlock.

Number 3 spot is up for grabs.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Ghost far and away to me. The others have their uses, but I have not seen any that currently can clear the amount of content Ghost can on her own, even without a synergy team.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Not a ghost user...but i would say ghost is and will always be no 1... warlock and g2099 will b no 2 and 3...

guardian needs high or max sig... sentinel needs high sig n some good syn to reach 100 analysis charges faster..

civil warrior and vulture, while both buffed, will likely still b adequately usable..
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Ghost, Warlock... (actually checking Aunt Mai lol)..., Guardian(sig200), G2099.

G2099 stans can fite me, but her having to end the fight with sp3 every time is something I really dislike. Also there's Guardian and his fantastic block synergy.

If I have a spot on my team, I often bring my 6* Canadian just for that +1250 Block Prof.
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Ghost, Warlock, Guardian. Personally, I think that a high sig Guardian is underrated. Put a point in Coalgulate and you have a bleed immune champion with great synergy for the whole team and super synergy with Moleman. He can block SP and powerdrain just enough to help you out. I have a 5* rank 4, and doing uncollected questing, a single SP1 and then a SP2 is enough to finish the fight in most cases.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Don’t sleep on HTD
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    1- Iron Patriot
    2- Green Gobo
    3 - Raccoon

Rest are all trash.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Ghost - warlock - guillo2099

That's it.

Guardian is a nice champ but he isn't as good as those three neither damage wise nor utility.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    👻
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I don’t know who needs to hear this, nor do I know if any of you are actually ready to hear this, but..

1.) Ghost
    2.) Guardian