**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R2 6 star

Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Reaching the point where my 5 stars are r3 at worst and have a bunch r4/5 and feel like it's time to sink some resources into my six stars.......

Any advice on Thing, Nick Fury or BWDO??? I have the most fun playing BWDO.....I use Nick for obvious synergy purposes and Thing is just there....I use him if I need some clunky rock to take a beating.

All unduped and that's main reason I haven't brought any to r2.....would love some input as I'm fairly new to all 3 characters.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• KobikobsKobikobs Posts: 140
    Fury notclose
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Nick FURY
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Fury clear choice. Eveb undupped he is a beast
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Haven't really played him that much unduped....I'll have to find some YouTube unduped vids ....seemed underwhelming not duped
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Since theyre both unduped, I'd say go with BWDO. She doesn't need her awakened ability and deals massive damage.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Since theyre both unduped, I'd say go with BWDO. She doesn't need her awakened ability and deals massive damage.

This. Thing is also a good option, but I'd go with her all-round.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★

This. Thing is also a good option, but I'd go with her all-round.
    This was where my head was at.....and she is fun as hell to play.....won't hurt having that synergy with BP now that he's good hopefully....I'll open a six star this week and it'll prob be her unless I learn some magic here with fury, because at the moment I'm not impressed. I'm very aware what he can do at even lvl 1 dupe but when is that gonna happen???? Could be a year before I dupe him
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    BWDO all the way.