**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fix Evades

When it comes to champions that have a random chance evade ability. The Spider-men, Ultron, Black Widow, Nightcrawler etc. There's a problem where when the champions evades on their own, most of the time the player will get hit by the following attack that they are evading.

Trying to parry with evading champions is a nightmare, they'll randomly evade them get destroyed by the following combo.

An easy fix to this is increasing the distance of evades to be the same distance as back dashes. So that the following attack is to far of a reach to hit the opponent.

Comments

• Options
    mmmpunchmmmpunch Posts: 102

Wasn't this issue addressed at one point to make sure defenders don't evade and immediately counter attack? Attackers can't do it and so shouldn't defenders.

So what would be the solution to random evades getting champions ko'ed?
  • Options
    Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76

Zan0 said:

mmmpunch said:

Wasn't this issue addressed at one point to make sure defenders don't evade and immediately counter attack? Attackers can't do it and so shouldn't defenders.

Champions not being able to evade while blocking is the solution
    Only as attacker though

OP I misread your post. Ignore my comment.
    I think as a defender as well
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

mmmpunch said:

Champions not being able to evade while blocking is the solution
    This should have been addressed a long time ago.
    It’s annoying, especially at high end content where opponents attack values are high, using a champ that can evade, missing a parry due to an unexpected evade and get a full combo then.
    In many recent evade champs releases or through synergies for some old champs, this block/evade interaction is not happening, showing that the developers acknowledge that is problematic.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

Actually we can counter while evading. But the timing is not human typically. This was a huge problem when 5.4.6 ultron was released. It was “fixed” a couple times since then. Ultimately its much better now then it was. Never finish your combo on an evading champion. MLL dash back, never finish with a 4th L or 2nd M. Only throw specials at them if they are stunned, if you can’t stun them only use your sp3.
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    That evade mechanic is slowly getting updated as champs get buffed. All the recent champs (sparky, spelthy, sp-gwen?) specifically mention they won't evade when holding block, and I assume that will also be the case for the older champs as their number gets called in the buff lottery
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,074 ★★★★

When was that? Evade champs always counter attack when I fight them. That shouldn't be happening except with champs like Mordo, Elsa and BWDO where it is stated in their abilities.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,074 ★★★★

Chikel said:

When was that? Evade champs always counter attack when I fight them. That shouldn't be happening except with champs like Mordo, Elsa and BWDO where it is stated in their abilities.

Lol, classic Kabam. Which year was that?