**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 1 revives and potions?

Why aren't we able to buy either of these for units? The pots aren't a big deal because you get them everywhere, but why not make the revives available for 20 or so units (as the level 2 revs are 40)? As a long time player and someone who is mostly free to play and on the verge of a first run at RoL it's crazy for me to shell out 40 units for a revive when I could be getting the level 1s for cheaper.

Or is it typical Kabam/Netmarble with the money grubbing?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    It wouldn't make sense to have 20/40 unit cost. The 1st 20% health (from 0-20) is worth WAY more than going from 20-40, so it would be more logical to have something like 30-35 units for 20% and 40 for 20%. Also, long time player + 1st run of ROL doesn't make sense?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    It wouldn't make sense to have 20/40 unit cost. The 1st 20% health (from 0-20) is worth WAY more than going from 20-40, so it would be more logical to have something like 30-35 units for 20% and 40 for 20%. Also, long time player + 1st run of ROL doesn't make sense?

He probably has a life, unlike a lot of us lol
  • Maxwell33Maxwell33 Posts: 47
    Yeah I've had the game since a little after release but only recently have been taking things seriously. I don't have any characters able to run through the RoL so that's why. No duped wolverine or SW or SL. :(
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Maxwell33 wrote: »
    Why aren't we able to buy either of these for units? The pots aren't a big deal because you get them everywhere, but why not make the revives available for 20 or so units (as the level 2 revs are 40)? As a long time player and someone who is mostly free to play and on the verge of a first run at RoL it's crazy for me to shell out 40 units for a revive when I could be getting the level 1s for cheaper.

Or is it typical Kabam/Netmarble with the money grubbing?

Just assume that the level 1 revives are the same price ad the level 2 ones if it makes you feel any better.