**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Level 1 revives and potions?

Why aren't we able to buy either of these for units? The pots aren't a big deal because you get them everywhere, but why not make the revives available for 20 or so units (as the level 2 revs are 40)? As a long time player and someone who is mostly free to play and on the verge of a first run at RoL it's crazy for me to shell out 40 units for a revive when I could be getting the level 1s for cheaper.

Or is it typical Kabam/Netmarble with the money grubbing?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,051 ★★★★★
    It wouldn't make sense to have 20/40 unit cost. The 1st 20% health (from 0-20) is worth WAY more than going from 20-40, so it would be more logical to have something like 30-35 units for 20% and 40 for 20%. Also, long time player + 1st run of ROL doesn't make sense?
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    It wouldn't make sense to have 20/40 unit cost. The 1st 20% health (from 0-20) is worth WAY more than going from 20-40, so it would be more logical to have something like 30-35 units for 20% and 40 for 20%. Also, long time player + 1st run of ROL doesn't make sense?

He probably has a life, unlike a lot of us lol
  • Options
    Maxwell33Maxwell33 Posts: 47
    Yeah I've had the game since a little after release but only recently have been taking things seriously. I don't have any characters able to run through the RoL so that's why. No duped wolverine or SW or SL. :(
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Maxwell33 wrote: »
    Why aren't we able to buy either of these for units? The pots aren't a big deal because you get them everywhere, but why not make the revives available for 20 or so units (as the level 2 revs are 40)? As a long time player and someone who is mostly free to play and on the verge of a first run at RoL it's crazy for me to shell out 40 units for a revive when I could be getting the level 1s for cheaper.

Or is it typical Kabam/Netmarble with the money grubbing?

Just assume that the level 1 revives are the same price ad the level 2 ones if it makes you feel any better.