**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anything changed with legends runs?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
Like is it still heroic and master or has it changed? I tried searching but didn’t have any luck in the news and announcements section. I recently took Corvus to R3 so I was curious!

Comments

• CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Is it completed or explored for legend run?
  • Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    explore heroic+master EQ under 3:00 - 3:05 hrs approx , you have a chance.
  • Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    Do we know if legend run for the monthly eq, works like the new way for story content? I mean not time after you start the run and until you finish the last quest, but your actual fight time for all of the fights in master and heroic difficulties.
  • Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
    GarrettN said:

Do we know if legend run for the monthly eq, works like the new way for story content? I mean not time after you start the run and until you finish the last quest, but your actual fight time for all of the fights in master and heroic difficulties.

It’s the same as before. Masters and Heroic. fastest exploration. Got my title about a week ago.
    Thanks man and congrats, my alliance mate did also.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    Is it possible on Android device without suicides with 5/65 Corvus ??????
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★

I believe Time Trials only include the time from fight start to KO. Nothing else. This was done to account for load times on various devices, team changes, etc. So yea, Legend on Android is doable.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Doable on Android, but not possible without suicides unfortunately.