**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CAIW interaction with Thing, weird immunity

PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting in arena with Captain America Infinity War and noticed Thing prompting immunity when hitting it. There shouldn't be anything to be immune at, but was wondering if this mechanic has some unintended stuff going on.

Couldn't find duel for thing anymore, so tried to fight Thing in Abyss. Same interaction there too, and can be repeated everytime with CAIW vs Thing. In video there's no one else with me, but it does same with synergies too.

https://youtu.be/W0KxotpSLdo

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    CAIW tries to nullify unstoppable buffs on every hit but thing is immune to it. I dont think this has any particularly bad consequences, even if the immune callout is a bit unnecessairy if there arent any buffs present
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Voltolos said:

CAIW tries to nullify unstoppable buffs on every hit but thing is immune to it. I dont think this has any particularly bad consequences, even if the immune callout is a bit unnecessairy if there arent any buffs present

That actually makes sense. Haven't noticed it before, but haven't actually been in fight with that combination lately.