**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing rewards from side event

Just started up the quest and there isn't anything in 4 of the spots, this isn't supposed to happen is it?

Comments

• Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 193 ★★
    Yes just happened to me also. Missing rewards from the side quest.

I presume this is becuase boss wasn't killed last round? But I thought this had been fixed so you could quit out and go back in even if you didn't wait for reset?
  • Options
    TheShanManTheShanMan Posts: 17
    edited May 2021

Same here, haven’t had the issue all month but it’s my last few runs and I’ve got tons of missing rewards..
  • Options
    ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Happened to me as well. The first time I doubted myself as I thought I played close to reset. But it happened a second time after the second reset. The rewards changed but the gaps with no rewards stayed the same with no rewards.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Just 18 hours left of these posts

Then it's the "side quest disappeared and I still have keys left" threads time
  • Options
    CioperCioper Posts: 19
    Same here... Didn't kill boss in previous run, coz all my characters died and wouldn't get anything for killing him anyway. Next quest - no rewards...

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,303 ★★★★★
    Cioper said:

Same here... Didn't kill boss in previous run, coz all my characters died and wouldn't get anything for killing him anyway. Next quest - no rewards...

It’s not a bug.